Options
2»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    GayleMc said:

I'm so exited for everyone
    I'm so exited for everyone who is ready to go wigless. I can't wait. I'm only 3 1/2 weeks since last chemo and have 2 hairs that are long enough to lay on their side. HA!! As soon as I have enought to cover my scalp I'm ditching the wig. After buzzing my hair short before shaving it all off I plan to stay short also. I love being able to write about this as you all understand. Thanks.

You will soon ditch the wig
    You will soon ditch the wig I bet Kickie! If people look, it is just because you look so great!

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Skeezie said:

It's so comfortable without that hot wig!
    I just wear baseball caps and only out in public. hair inch and a half on sides, shorter and thinner on top. No more coverings around friends and neighbors, this is what we've all been waiting for...all I do is look at people's hair styles....no more curling irons for me, I'm staying pretty short and going to do a spikey thing. I love getting out of the shower and not having to do my hair.

No one stars, if they do I don't notice and don't care either.

Go for it!

Hugs, Judy :-)

It is exciting and great to
    It is exciting and great to read about those of you that got rid of your wigs. Short hair is IN!

HUGS
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

cindy and tawney you look
    cindy and tawney you look great!!! I am about the same except I have this weird hairline thing going on. like a receeding one on the sides at the hairline. Ugh!! want the hair to grow over it. I still think mama g wins but she had a headstartl soooo jealous. But we love Mama G so we have to be happy for her.!!!!

Tawney, you do look very
    Tawney, you do look very pretty! Great pic of you!

Hugs, Leeza