awareness

2»

Comments

• Songflower
    Songflower Member Posts: 608

DR phill
    has any one wrote to DR Phill and tried to get on to his tv programe to tell there story with utraus cancer ? i was telling my husband the other day about writing to him and seeing if i could get on his show my husband thinks if only 1 writes he may not do a show but if a alot of woman write on the same subject we may get him to do a show on the cancer you never know maybe its worth a try ?

Awareness
    Give me an address; I will write Dr Phill too. I even thought of asking Warren Buffet for money for research; he didn't know what to do with his money and gave it to the Gates Foundation. It would be nice to do something for women right here in the US; When we learn more about these cancers it benefits women all over the world.

Diane
  • aprillorey
    aprillorey Member Posts: 104

Awareness
    Give me an address; I will write Dr Phill too. I even thought of asking Warren Buffet for money for research; he didn't know what to do with his money and gave it to the Gates Foundation. It would be nice to do something for women right here in the US; When we learn more about these cancers it benefits women all over the world.

Diane

Im not sure dr phils address
    Im not sure dr phils address but i emailed the show so if you go to dr phil just google there is an email i sent him an email u can as well