Doctors are smiling

Options
Cathy-Dog Lvr
Cathy-Dog Lvr Member Posts: 11
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
I got the best news I could of received.....NO CANCER! The Gyne/Onc walked into the waiting room with the biggest smile on his face (according to my husband) and said "I have good for you". My Gyne of over 30 years came to my room later the next day and said "I thought I would never be having this conversation with you, I am so happy for you".

I returned home yesterday after a few complications but nothing that cant be overcome. Quite frankly it is hard for me to write this knowing all of you ladies are in the fight of your lives. I have a healthy respect for your feelings and trials as I lost a very close friend who passed to brain cancer and watched her go through her emotions and health issues everyday..boy did she love her foot massages :).

I can say this I will be here fighting with you all on the side lines and my 1st calling is to change our "pink" day at our local high school to TEAL DAY....I will be a voice of awareness.

I will pray for all your health.. and strength to get through thoes really tough days..
THANK YOU to all you messages, thoughts information and guidence..
Cathy

Comments

• kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    And I hope you continue to dance with NED forever!!
    Kathleen
  • BonnieR
    BonnieR Member Posts: 1,526 Member
    Options
    Awesome
    This is wonderful news ~ congratulations! Hugs bonnie
  • nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Great news
    Congratulations! A teal day would be great too.
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Great news
    I am so pleased for you. Live your live to the full

Tina xxxx