Another Rads Grad Today!!

Options
cindycflynn
cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I finished my last booster this morning - YAY!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how quickly the last 6 weeks went, but I'm now an offical Chemo & Rads Grad, and I only have my daily Tamoxifen and follow ups with all of my docs to look forward to.

My good friend, who just became a chemo grad (she isn't doing rads) last week, and I are celebrating this Friday by visiting the Getty Museum.

Thank you to all who went before me for sharing your experiences and tips for survival, and to those of you who haven't reached this milestone yet, know that you can do it!!!

Comments

• greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Congrats on your graduation and I hope you enjoy your celebration! Just know that seeing all of you who are "graduating" is an inspiration to those of us who are trodding along behind you!

Chris
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Congratulations!
    Congrats on your graduation and I hope you enjoy your celebration! Just know that seeing all of you who are "graduating" is an inspiration to those of us who are trodding along behind you!

Chris

WOOHOO!
    Congrats Cindy! Now is the time to really celebrate this wonderful news!

Hugs, Diane
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

WOOHOO!
    Congrats Cindy! Now is the time to really celebrate this wonderful news!

Hugs, Diane

Cindy!
    Party time at your house! Congrats to you!

Sue :)
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! JOB WELL DONE! Pat yourself on the back...YOU DID IT! We are much stronger than we realize.........Have fun celebrating!

Nancy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    MAJW said:

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! JOB WELL DONE! Pat yourself on the back...YOU DID IT! We are much stronger than we realize.........Have fun celebrating!

Nancy

☻ WTG ☺
    Wonderful news Cindy girl! Doesn't it feel good to be done? Now you just need to have a big celebration in your honor! You deserve it!!!!!

My lil kitty is already dancing for you!

♥ Noel
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

☻ WTG ☺
    Wonderful news Cindy girl! Doesn't it feel good to be done? Now you just need to have a big celebration in your honor! You deserve it!!!!!

My lil kitty is already dancing for you!

♥ Noel

Great news, you have every
    Great news, you have every reason to be proud and celebrate!!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Oh cindy I'm jumping for joy
    Oh cindy I'm jumping for joy for you! I start rads on Monday. Soon I'll be caught up with the rest of you gals. I postponed rads for 2 weeks due to my fatigue. Cant wait to get where you are today. celebrate!!
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Oh cindy I'm jumping for joy
    Oh cindy I'm jumping for joy for you! I start rads on Monday. Soon I'll be caught up with the rest of you gals. I postponed rads for 2 weeks due to my fatigue. Cant wait to get where you are today. celebrate!!

Congrats Cindy! Remember to
    Congrats Cindy! Remember to keep the lotions on--you're still cook'n for awhile.
    Have a wonderful time!
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

Congrats Cindy! Remember to keep the lotions on--you're still cook'n for awhile.
    Have a wonderful time!

Hi Cindy, Great news and you
    Hi Cindy, Great news and you must be dancing with happiness and relief. You have the biggest party you can come up with and we'll raise our glass to you. Thanks for sharing this happy time, rest, relax and enjoy, you deserve it. Lots of hugs to you.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Yippee - Hooray - Woohoo! I am happy and excited for you. I am glad that you and your friend are planning a celebration.

Sue
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Whoopie!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you Cindy! If all goes as scheduled for me I will be where you are at next Tuesday. Have fun at the Getty and know all of us are cheering for you!
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It's an
    Congratulations!!! It's an awesome accomplishment!
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    WOO HOO!
    That's terrific, Cindy! So glad you crossed the finish line! Enjoy your celebration. Gosh, it's so hard to believe we've all come through this and are now walking uphill :))

Love, Mar
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!!
    Have a great celebration!! I have not started my rads yet but seeing all of the strong surviors gives me lots of encouragment.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    ladyg said:

HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!!
    Have a great celebration!! I have not started my rads yet but seeing all of the strong surviors gives me lots of encouragment.

Cindy
    Congratulation! Great accomplishment Time to celebrate and enjoy! Take your time to relax and have a lot of rest
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Sher43009 said:

Have a wonderful time!

Congratulations!
    Congratulations!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

WOO HOO!
    That's terrific, Cindy! So glad you crossed the finish line! Enjoy your celebration. Gosh, it's so hard to believe we've all come through this and are now walking uphill :))

Love, Mar

Woohoo is exactly right!
    Woohoo is exactly right! Congrats Cindy!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Cindy
    Congratulation! Great accomplishment Time to celebrate and enjoy! Take your time to relax and have a lot of rest

A really great
    A really great accomplishment! Congrats!

Hugs, Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MGNS said:

Whoopie!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you Cindy! If all goes as scheduled for me I will be where you are at next Tuesday. Have fun at the Getty and know all of us are cheering for you!

Congratulations!
    Yippe and Woohoo!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi Cindy
    Congratulations. I'll be following soon. #20 done today.