Are the chat rooms down or just gone from the site? Anyone know?

Options
survivorbc09
survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
The few times I have tried to get into the chat rooms, I can't. Is it just me or are they not working again?

Comments

• m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    Options
    yes sadly the chat rooms are
    yes sadly the chat rooms are down right now but some of us use the Caring Voices website as that has a chat feature.
    http://caringvoices.ca/generalcancer/en/

Copy and paste the above link into your browser and register using the same username as on here then we know who we all are!

It's the 'general cancer chat' bit we chat on.Hope this helps.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Chat has been up/down since
    Chat has been up/down since I came to CSN in 2003! The chatrooms are often being up-graded or re-vamped in hopes of making them more user-friendly and maneuverable for all of us who like the instant communication as well as Discusiion Board forum!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Double Post~ sorry!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Chat has been up/down since I came to CSN in 2003! The chatrooms are often being up-graded or re-vamped in hopes of making them more user-friendly and maneuverable for all of us who like the instant communication as well as Discusiion Board forum!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Thanks for the replies! I
    Thanks for the replies! I hoped it wasn't just me or my computer. I will try the new site M-Star!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Thanks for the replies! I
    Thanks for the replies! I hoped it wasn't just me or my computer. I will try the new site M-Star!

I could never get into them.
    I could never get into them. LOL