Joke for ChenHeart

Options
BlownAway60
BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Well not much on telling jokes but I will try.

This is an old one but always makes me chuckle.

A man walked into a bar and told the bartender he had the best attraction ever for his bar. The bartender was skeptical but wanted to know what the heck the guy had. So he said let me see what you have. The guy reached in his pocket and pulled out a 10" guy dressed in a tux and a tiny grand piano with bench. The 10" man sat down at the piano and began to play. He could play everything from Beethoven to Bach. Classical to Country. The bartender asked the man where did you get him. The man began to explain. I was walking on the beach and found this bottle stuck in the sand. I picked it up and began to rub it to see what was inside and poof a jeanie popped out. The jeanie said I will grant you one wish. So you better make it a good one. The bartender thought to himself I gotta have that bottle. He interuped the man before he could finish his story and said I will give you $10,000. for that bottle. The man said are you sure?? You did not let me finish my story. The bartender said yes and gave the man the money and the man gave him the bottle. The bartender went in the back office and began to rub the bottle. Out popped the jeanie and he said I will only grant you one wish you better make it a good one. The bartender wished for a million bucks. The words were no sooner out of his mouth when he started to hear qwack, qwack qwack. He opeed the door to the office and the man who sold him the bottle was sitting at the bar laughing. The bartender was pretty pissed he had a million qwacking ducks in the bar and by this time thought the man had swindled him for sure. The man said you didn't let me finish my story. The jeanie is hard of hearing. You don't thik I asked for a 10" pianist do you???

Hugs

Donna

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG!!! Reggie and I
    OMG OMG OMG!!! Reggie and I are laughing so hard we can barely breathe! The only question Reggie asks is.."Ok Chen~ why is this joke for you????" And I had to say that I honestly don't know! Why is this joke for me???? LOL LOL LOL

Hugs and laughs! For whatever reason you thought of me before posting it! hahahahahaha

Chen♥
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    chenheart said:

OMG OMG OMG!!! Reggie and I
    OMG OMG OMG!!! Reggie and I are laughing so hard we can barely breathe! The only question Reggie asks is.."Ok Chen~ why is this joke for you????" And I had to say that I honestly don't know! Why is this joke for me???? LOL LOL LOL

Hugs and laughs! For whatever reason you thought of me before posting it! hahahahahaha

Chen♥

Why
    Cause you thought my other post, about my husband was a joke when you first started to read it. I tought you might have been a liitle disapointed. Soooooooo I sent you a real joke. Glad you liked it. Guess I'm just full of suprises.

Hugs to you and Reggie.

Donna
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Why
    Cause you thought my other post, about my husband was a joke when you first started to read it. I tought you might have been a liitle disapointed. Soooooooo I sent you a real joke. Glad you liked it. Guess I'm just full of suprises.

Hugs to you and Reggie.

Donna

I would say this joke was
    I would say this joke was perfect for Chen, Hilarious!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

Why

Hugs to you and Reggie.

Donna

I am never disappointed in
    I am never disappointed in you, Kindred Spirit~ thanks so much for the joke! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥