get some rest Gracie for walk tomorrow

Options
marilyndbk
marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Gracie--sending a prayer your way for a peaceful and restful night as you prepare for the walk tomorrow. May God bless every step you and the others take towards finding a cure/treatment so no one we love has to face this monster. I am so proud to be part of this sisterhood. THINK PINK!!! Marilyn

Comments

• m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    Options
    Marilyn, THANKS!
    Thank you so much for thinking of me and for the prayers. This was quite an event. There were thousands of participants. The weather was perfect. Just the right temperature, and no wind. Tonight my feet hurt & there's a blister on my left pinky toe, but I feel victorious to have completed this challenge. We're already making plans for next year's event! Thanks again. Gracie.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Marilyn, THANKS!
    Thank you so much for thinking of me and for the prayers. This was quite an event. There were thousands of participants. The weather was perfect. Just the right temperature, and no wind. Tonight my feet hurt & there's a blister on my left pinky toe, but I feel victorious to have completed this challenge. We're already making plans for next year's event! Thanks again. Gracie.

Sorry this is so late, but
    Thanks for walking for us Gracie! Congrats on completing it!