Options
2»

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

I am so sorry for what is
    I am so sorry for what is happening to you. We are here for you always. Nails, I found Sally Hanson hard as wraps. Working good for me.

We're here for you!
    I am so sorry. Sending you positive thoughts, strength and prayers!

♥ Noel
  • bickeyb
    bickeyb Member Posts: 8
    Options
    rjporter I also lost my
    rjporter I also lost my nails toenails and fingernails some DRs. say this is oversaturation from the chemo I have heard some Drs. are now having patients put their hands in ice water dont know about the toes Vitamin e helped me. my daughter was also there for me ...let them help - life isnt fair! please find faith and know that there is a higher power that will quide you.Positve is a big word when we are facing a cancer diagnoses...I had a very hard time with that but Im here today to tell you it does help take a half hour out of everyday for a pity party I did scream yell break plates what ever you need to do! you are gods child and blessed why do we have to go through this??? Will we ever know?? Stay strong and fight as hard as you can open your mind to a serene place meditate these things all helped me.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    bickeyb said:

rjporter I also lost my
    rjporter I also lost my nails toenails and fingernails some DRs. say this is oversaturation from the chemo I have heard some Drs. are now having patients put their hands in ice water dont know about the toes Vitamin e helped me. my daughter was also there for me ...let them help - life isnt fair! please find faith and know that there is a higher power that will quide you.Positve is a big word when we are facing a cancer diagnoses...I had a very hard time with that but Im here today to tell you it does help take a half hour out of everyday for a pity party I did scream yell break plates what ever you need to do! you are gods child and blessed why do we have to go through this??? Will we ever know?? Stay strong and fight as hard as you can open your mind to a serene place meditate these things all helped me.

You gave excellent advice
    You gave excellent advice Bickyb! We all need a pity party every now and then.

God bless you all!
  • rjporter
    rjporter Member Posts: 5
    Options
    bickeyb said:

rjporter I also lost my

Single Mom with stage four breast cancer
    Thank you so all that have so graciously responded. I'm just now getting back to the library so today was the first time I got to read all these wonderful comments. It feels good to know that people do care and actually take the time to say a kind and encouraging word to someone they don't even know. You all have truly helped me and I looked forward to chating with you all again. Thanks again and God bless you all!!!!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    rjporter said:

Single Mom with stage four breast cancer
    Thank you so all that have so graciously responded. I'm just now getting back to the library so today was the first time I got to read all these wonderful comments. It feels good to know that people do care and actually take the time to say a kind and encouraging word to someone they don't even know. You all have truly helped me and I looked forward to chating with you all again. Thanks again and God bless you all!!!!

Hi
    That is why we are here, to support and help our bc sisters in pink! Glad to see you posted to let us know how you are. Take care!

Sue :)
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Hi
    That is why we are here, to support and help our bc sisters in pink! Glad to see you posted to let us know how you are. Take care!

Sue :)

I am glad that you came back
    Please stay connected. It will help you to go through your treatments.
    Wishing you minimal side effects and easy healing,
    New Flower
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

I am glad that you came back
    Please stay connected. It will help you to go through your treatments.
    Wishing you minimal side effects and easy healing,
    New Flower

Ofcourse we care, so, don't
    Ofcourse we care, so, don't be shy. Keep us informed as to how you are doing, mentally and physically. We are here for you rooting you on!

Hugs, Leeza