CT Scan of my brain

Options
2»

Comments

• Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Praying
    Kari, you have been such a trooper & I hate that you are having problems & you have to endure more tests!!! I will pray & pray some more for a clear scan. We will all be with you on Tuesday.

Much love & huge hugs,
    Tina
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Neuropathy
    I have neuropathy in my left arm and hand and I get big time dizzy a lot so they did the CT to the brain on me in 98. I was pretty scared too but it all turned out okay, the neuropathy was due to the chemo and rads I had 16 weeks of rads and 24 chemo's. Keep positive ( I know easier said then done) and let us know how things go. You are in my prayers.

RE
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Neuropathy
    I have neuropathy in my left arm and hand and I get big time dizzy a lot so they did the CT to the brain on me in 98. I was pretty scared too but it all turned out okay, the neuropathy was due to the chemo and rads I had 16 weeks of rads and 24 chemo's. Keep positive ( I know easier said then done) and let us know how things go. You are in my prayers.

RE

I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you Kari and I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and strength!

Leeza
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you Kari and I am sending you lots of positive thoughts and strength!

Leeza

Sincere hopes...
    And positive vibes, heartfelt prayers your way, Kari. Thinking of you today, hoping for the best results possible.

Kind regards, Susan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Sincere hopes...
    And positive vibes, heartfelt prayers your way, Kari. Thinking of you today, hoping for the best results possible.

Kind regards, Susan

Praying to hear good news
    Praying to hear good news from you today!

HUGS!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Praying to hear good news
    Praying to hear good news from you today!

HUGS!

thinking of you today kari,
    thinking of you today kari, hoping to hear good news.
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    carkris said:

thinking of you today kari,
    thinking of you today kari, hoping to hear good news.

Thinking
    of you today.. hoping the news was good. we are waiting to hear...
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options
    Calleen said:

Thinking
    of you today.. hoping the news was good. we are waiting to hear...

fingers crossed, legs crossed, prayers said....
    so what's the outcome? God bless you, Kari. You've been through so much and always have such a great attitude! You bring me UP every time i read your posts. I'm pulling for ya!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    It's Clear!!
    Brain is clear YEAH!! Oncologist is sending me to a neurologist for the neuropathy that is out of control. Oncologist said she had to hit me as hard as she could with chemo because of the type, and advancement of my cancer. So it's basically that or the alternative, guess I'll deal with the neuropathy :) Going in next week to have a ct of my lungs, having a pet scan in another couple months, see if we killed this beast!
    Big Hugs,
    ~Kari
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Options

It's Clear!!
    Brain is clear YEAH!! Oncologist is sending me to a neurologist for the neuropathy that is out of control. Oncologist said she had to hit me as hard as she could with chemo because of the type, and advancement of my cancer. So it's basically that or the alternative, guess I'll deal with the neuropathy :) Going in next week to have a ct of my lungs, having a pet scan in another couple months, see if we killed this beast!
    Big Hugs,
    ~Kari

So happy for you Kari!
    Wow, what a relief! You sure have been through the ringer. I hope everything works out well for you!

Peace

Patti
  • carkris
    Options
    pattimc said:

So happy for you Kari!
    Wow, what a relief! You sure have been through the ringer. I hope everything works out well for you!

Peace

Patti

Great news thanks for
    Great news thanks for letting us know!!!
  • carkris
    Options
    carkris said:

Great news thanks for
    Great news thanks for letting us know!!!

do you go to physical
    do you go to physical therapy? I have been going and it is helping with some strength issues and balance. I am amazed at what he neuropathy has done. my legs shake especially my left one which is worse in PT. but everyone notices how much more steady I am, I get a little staggery on uneven surfaces and in crowds. but they teach you to accomodate, and help you build strength. until hopefully it goes away!!!
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options

It's Clear!!
    Big Hugs,
    ~Kari

I am truly relieved, Kari! I actually went to sleep with a tears in my eyes thinking how much I would be affected by bad news from you. I'm so happy that it's all good and wishing you the best of news from hereon out! You must feel so content! YAY, Kari!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    awww..thanks Marlene, I'm so
    awww..thanks Marlene, I'm so happy my brain is clear, Mom's went to her brain a couple years ago and I lost her in 7 months....:(. I think they'll do physical therapy and such to get me going, hope it works :)
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    Wow.
    It really is one thing after another, isn't it? I obviously have no words of advice. Just know that I am wishing you the best. Good luck and ...just breathe. Pitt
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options

It's Clear!!
    Big Hugs,
    ~Kari

Kari - I am so glad for your
    Kari - I am so glad for your news. One step at a time..... xoxoxo Lynn
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    So happy
    to hear the good news! I breathed a big sigh of relief when I read your update today.

Hope the rest of your scans come out as clean, and that you are able to get some relief from the neuropathy.

Take care,
    Cindy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options

So happy
    to hear the good news! I breathed a big sigh of relief when I read your update today.

Hope the rest of your scans come out as clean, and that you are able to get some relief from the neuropathy.

Take care,
    Cindy

Great news Kari
    I am happy that brain is clear. Physical therapy and water aerobics could be helpful. Keep us posted on your updates.
    Take care,
    New Flower