Options
2»

Comments

• kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    catcan said:

Thanks
    Thanks Kathleen I appreciate the good thoughts.. I did get good news that the markers went down 227 pts still a long way to go but i'll take it.

Best wishes

Cat

Wonderful news!
    Cat, that is a lot of points!!!
    Wishing you more diving,
    kathleen
  • nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

Cancer is a bummer
    I have been reading your posts and agree whole heartedly CANCER IS A BUMMER. It is not fair :( I get so scared every time I go to get my results (I'm sure the fear gnawing away in my stomach can't be good for my cancer cells!!!!) as I sit in the waiting room getting more and more anxious. Its not right - to be suffering from cancer and then to put yourself through added stress of waiting to see if it is GROWING or SHRINKING. There must be a way of coping with this fear/anxiety. If any one has found a way of doing it please share:)

Please can someone tell me what PET scan is & how it is different from a CT scan?

see upsofloating reply
    See upsofloating's reply. She explained it well.
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options

Positive thoughts coming at
    Positive thoughts coming at ya,

Have you had any hand-and-foot syndrome symptoms appear yet?

That was really my only complaint, but hoping the doxil does the trick for you.

Sharon

No peeling
    I had no peeling but did have a couple of days in which my thumbs and fingers felt like i had burned them about a month after the last dose. Thinking this might be the hand/foot thing but don't know. Saundra