I cant do this......

Options
2»

Comments

• kickin the big C
    kickin the big C Member Posts: 18
    Options
    you are NOT a big baby. this
    you are NOT a big baby. this is scary stuff. are they doing an MRI in a breast coil? that is when you lay on what looks like an inverted torso and your breast hang thru the holes, then they slide you into the mri. not comfortable, but not painful,
  • Sharon_D
    Sharon_D Member Posts: 55
    Options

you are NOT a big baby. this
    you are NOT a big baby. this is scary stuff. are they doing an MRI in a breast coil? that is when you lay on what looks like an inverted torso and your breast hang thru the holes, then they slide you into the mri. not comfortable, but not painful,

You're normal
    You would't be normal if you weren't scared. We were all scared and we get scared every time something different happens.

Just don't let the fear overcome you. You CAN do this and you are stronger than you think you are. There are a lot of people here pulling for you and I bet you have friends and family who are pulling for you too.

Remember, if it turns out to be cancer, the cancer doesn't define who you are. It's just a chapter in your life like zits. It will pass but you have to take care of yourself and do what the doctors say.

You are still the beautiful person you have always been, so hang in there!
  • BethInAz
    BethInAz Member Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    jackbro35 said:

thank you everyone
    You guys are the most wonderfully sweet inspiration....I have enjoyed reading all of these replys.....never even expected them. I feel better about my MRI and yes I can and will keep it. I am much calmer today and more focused....what will be will be...and I will handle whatever comes my way.

Even though I dont personally know any of you....I love you all....and I am amazed at what you are living and going through. Life...hunh?

thank you for being who you are....keep strong....keep peace....& I will keep you posted.

Lots of love - and hugs being sent to all of you!

Feeling better
    Jackbro: I'm so pleased that you're feeling better and more focused. This is the normal progression of our stages of "grief" as we deal with this thing that has been forced upon us. I think your MRI is today - and I'm praying that you're just fine, but if there is something going on, that you'll be filled with the strength that we all know you have a well of. It just hasn't been tapped yet. For me personally, I still get fearful at times, but overall I'm grateful for this experience as it's made me appreciate life more and it's shown me that I can handle more than I ever thought! There are blessings that show up as a result of cancer - and I know that I'm covered with grace through my faith in my Lord.
    Blessings on your day.
    Beth
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    jackbro35 said:

thank you everyone
    You guys are the most wonderfully sweet inspiration....I have enjoyed reading all of these replys.....never even expected them. I feel better about my MRI and yes I can and will keep it. I am much calmer today and more focused....what will be will be...and I will handle whatever comes my way.

Even though I dont personally know any of you....I love you all....and I am amazed at what you are living and going through. Life...hunh?

thank you for being who you are....keep strong....keep peace....& I will keep you posted.

Lots of love - and hugs being sent to all of you!

Glad that you are keeping
    Glad that you are keeping your appointment! Sending you prayers and hugs!