lost and confused

fearbob
fearbob Member Posts: 21 Member
edited March 2014 in Rare and Other Cancers #1
hi im new here and dont understand the whole message board thing.

but hi my names bob and im very tired and stessed knowing 2 weeks ago mu girlfriend who i want to marry and she was just diagnosed with this parataneal methosiloma, im on about 8 hours sleep in 4 days and crying alot.(praying too )

im so lost here, she means the world to me and this happens!

I pray everyday, last nite she had drains and a vat done and is in ICU now.

a few minutes ago the nurse told me she ate, yet its hard for me to eat!

we met online 3 years ago and fell in love

im lost here please help me to find my sanity again, today is day 4 in the hospital and she will be there another 5 atleast.
the worse part is im out of work over a year and trying to make ends meet.
im 45 and shes 49
they remover 900cc's of fluid from her lung and 5.8 liters of fluid from her belly.

i may be ranting on but i dont know, just want someone who understands me to talk to.

Comments

• d.lee
    d.lee Member Posts: 31
    LOST AN CONFUSED
    HI, I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH .I KNOW IT IS VERY SCARY. I WISH I DIDNT UNDERSTAND BUT I DO . I WAS DIAG. WITH UTERAN CANCER STAGE FOUR IN NOV. 2008 HAD SURGERY AND HESTERECTOMY AND I WAS IN ICU FOR 2 DAYS IN HOSP FOR ABOUT A MONTH. BEFORE I WAS DIAG. I WENT THROUGH SO MUCH I HAD FLUID ON MY LUNGS HAD TO GET THAT DRAINED OFF TOO. I AM NOW GOING THROUGH CHEMO FOR ABOUT 9MOS NOW AND ITS VERY HARD. BUT U DO WHAT U HAVE TO DO. I PRAY ALOT IT REALLY HELPS SO KEEP PRAYING I KNOW ITS LIKE A DREAM. I FEEL LIKE IM STILL IN A DREAM EVERYTHING IS LIKE A WHRIL WIND. I AM BETTER THAN WHAT I WAS AND THERE IS HOPE. EVERY DAY IS ANOTHER DAY U HAVE TO GO FORWARD AND KEEP HOPE ALIVE. SHE REALLY NEEDS YOUR STRENGTH RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW U FEEL LOST AND SCARED BUT U JUST BEING THERE MEANS THE WORLD TO HER. SHE CAN DRAW FROM U AND BELIEVE ME U CAN DO IT ONE DAY AT A TIME ONE MINUTE AT A TIME ASK GOD FOR STRENTGH WHEN U THINK U CANT GO ANY MORE HE WILL HELP U IF U ASK. I COULD OF NEVER GOT THROUGH ALL I HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH OUT GOD . I WILL TELL U MY PROGNOSIS DID LIKE LOOK GOOD BUT I HAVE COME A LONG WAY. SO KEEP POSITIVE THOGHTS AND I AM PRAYING FOR U BOTH THE FIGHT GOES ON. GOD BLESS

PS. THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS A GOOD PLACE TO COME TO FOR SUPPORT BECAUSE THEIR ARE PEOPLE WHO TOTALLY UNDERSTANDS AND CAN RELATE AND IT IS A GOOD PLACE TO VENT