Anti-Cancer Diet

Baby girl 6900
Baby girl 6900 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Rare and Other Cancers #1
How do you prevent is there a anti-cancer diet I am reseaching this topic so that I can help others. My uncle died from cancer at 19 years old I am trying to help others and myself eat healthy and fight against cancer.Can any one help?

Comments

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    FYI
    Try the anti cancer book, can't remember the author but if you google it, it will come up

Fruits,
    Greens, Kale, Spiniash, Celery, Cabbage, Carrots
    Juicing Add Apple for sweetness and carrots
    Gingeng
    Garlic
    Tumeric
    No Red Meat
    Organic or very good washed fruit and Veggies
    flax see or powder or goil
    olive oil
  • gus111z
    gus111z Member Posts: 11
    Nana b said:

FYI
    Try the anti cancer book, can't remember the author but if you google it, it will come up

Fruits,
    Greens, Kale, Spiniash, Celery, Cabbage, Carrots
    Juicing Add Apple for sweetness and carrots
    Gingeng
    Garlic
    Tumeric
    No Red Meat
    Organic or very good washed fruit and Veggies
    flax see or powder or goil
    olive oil

There are many diets or so
    There are many diets or so called anti-cancer diets. IMO, there are healthy diets and unhealthy diets. No diet can cure cancer. Each cancer is patient specific therefore if one diet works for someone surely it won't work with someone else because we are all different. Instead, what we should focus on is - QUALITY. Quality foods help us get quality stuff into our system. The main point IMO should be - boosting our immune system and getting our blood in order. Get these two things right and you have a pretty good ammunition to fight it.

All these books and DVDs out there on anti-cancer stuff are not worth a penny...all you can get from it is a practical experience.
  • LaundryQueen
    LaundryQueen Member Posts: 676
    gus111z said:

There are many diets or so
    There are many diets or so called anti-cancer diets. IMO, there are healthy diets and unhealthy diets. No diet can cure cancer. Each cancer is patient specific therefore if one diet works for someone surely it won't work with someone else because we are all different. Instead, what we should focus on is - QUALITY. Quality foods help us get quality stuff into our system. The main point IMO should be - boosting our immune system and getting our blood in order. Get these two things right and you have a pretty good ammunition to fight it.

All these books and DVDs out there on anti-cancer stuff are not worth a penny...all you can get from it is a practical experience.

Anti-cancer Diet
    The book (The Anticancer: A New Way of Life) written by David Servan-Schreiber, MD has a comprehensive plan for improving your chances of long-term survival after cancer as well as cancer prevention.

The doctor himself had brain cancer that was treated conventionally but the tumor came back. He's been cancer free for about 17 years now after searching the scientific research and creating his own plan to keep himself cancer free.

Check him out on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaDt3AJQ98c