Sundance Getting His Gift CT Scan Done Today

Options
2»

Comments

• Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    Can't wait to hear the news.
    Can't wait to hear the news. It's going to be good!!!!! John'e CEA keeps going up every avastin treatment. It has me worried but his scans are saying he is stable. I asked about his CEA and his Onc said she isn't concerned because it isn't taking huge jumps. It is up to 18.7 now was 14.3 before. Good luck Craig. Paula
  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Craig- wishing nothing but
    Craig- wishing nothing but the best results for you darling. Ewww, barium enema too? I never ever ever want one of those again, it was the most pain i've ever endured. Will they knock you out for it?

Keep us posted ((HUGGS))

Peggy
  • pokismom
    pokismom Member Posts: 153
    Options
    HOORAY!
    Hi Craig,
    I am so relieved to hear about you getting your scan! Hope everything goes well and if you need anything let me know. I just got back from UCLA had the RFA done to two of the nodules on the right, will keep you posted.
    Take care and love to Kim,
    Donna
  • SandyL
    SandyL Member Posts: 218
    Options
    pokismom said:

HOORAY!
    Hi Craig,
    I am so relieved to hear about you getting your scan! Hope everything goes well and if you need anything let me know. I just got back from UCLA had the RFA done to two of the nodules on the right, will keep you posted.
    Take care and love to Kim,
    Donna

Hope
    it shows nadda! Be sure to let us know (I know you will) how it turns out. When do you get the results?
    Sandy