2»

Comments

• catcan
    catcan Member Posts: 119
    Options
    dorion said:

LInda
    Hello my wonderful Ladies
    Thank you so much for all your replies and your concern, you make me feel so loved and wanted and just give me the warm and fuzzy's all over. As you know, Meghan has been writing now along with me. She really wanted to get involved with you Ladies cos Goodness knows I talk about you guys to her all the time. She read all your messages and she was amazed by how many womem care abou about us an it was her that asked if she could join the club. So lastnight she made her own account and she will be posting. Meghan knows that this place is for support and all about love, she knows to come here and vent or to keep you Ladies updated so that you never have to worry again, she'll be on top of it. As for me I continue to be energetic and strong. Meghan and I took long walk yesterday and looked in shops, had a bit to eat and just hung out for hours. It was absolutely wonderful to finally be able to walk without struggling for air and lifting these legs. I pray that this continues, I need a break from all this for a while. I hope you wrote down my phone number as well, please feel free to call me anytime not even to check up on me, even if you are down, I'm right here. I'll be checking in with you everyday ok? Love each and every one of you so much.

Linda

Linda and Meghan
    Great news glad everything is going well. Meghan is a cutie. STAY WELL AND KEEP US UP TO DATE. PRAYERS STILL COMING YOUR WAY

Cat
  • dorion
    dorion Member Posts: 183
    Options
    Mwee said:

My heart is singing too
    What wonderful news we have had this week! March on Teal Warriors.
    (((HUGS))) Maria

Hard to find words
    you wonderful Ladies, it's hard to find words to express how a I feel about all of you. I truly feel that my recovery is due to all the prayers and support I get from this beautiful place. I thank you for that. I continue to feel strong and am able to do all the day to day chores, wear shoes...lol....yes my feet have gone down and the swelling is diminishing, my feet look like they've been through the wringer, they are so bruised. But I am dressed, make up on, been grocery shopping and eating like a horse.

While I was taking a shower today I was thinking "gee my hair hasn't fallen out at all, maybe I should just get a hair cut today" then I started to shampoo my hair, that's all it took and it started coming out in clumps. Why is the third time more scarey? I am more reluctant to shave my head this time.....will do it tomorrow..lol....I have some great wigs to wear along with my scarves. Anyway got to go, thank you again for everything and I'll check in later. Love you all very much.

Linda
  • arbor3
    arbor3 Member Posts: 103
    Options
    HAIR

Hi Linda
    I have lost my hair 3 times and I was not sorry to lose it the last time. I had been enjoying not having to wash, dry and curl my hair. You fix your hair all your life and then here it is that you can just put on a scarf or hat and go. Save money on shampoo, hair spray and the beauty parlor. I can get in the car roll the windows down open the sun roof and not worry about the hair. The Chemo I am on now my hair had gotten very thin, I have been tempted to shave it all off.

Dinora
  • Meghan
    Meghan Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Update
    Hello lovely ladies!
    Just wanted to kind of post a little Update.
    Well my moms hair started falling out, Witch isn't such a ba thing, to me it's just a sign the chemo is working, And i get to shave her head tomorrow! I'm gonna give her a Mohawk and have her wear Loud, crazy, annoying make up! Fun fun fun!!
    I have also decided to do a documentry on her, Witch is going to be fu, I'm gona put t on youtube, and not only will it be fun, maybe other cancer patients will see how positiv she is and do the same. Well anyway, thats all thats really been appening :D
    Talk to ya later!

Meghan

P.S. Please exuse my horrible spelling, i'm useing my old old comuter because mynewer one needs t be fixeD.Gar.
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    Meghan said:

Update
    Hello lovely ladies!
    Well my moms hair started falling out, Witch isn't such a ba thing, to me it's just a sign the chemo is working, And i get to shave her head tomorrow! I'm gonna give her a Mohawk and have her wear Loud, crazy, annoying make up! Fun fun fun!!
    I have also decided to do a documentry on her, Witch is going to be fu, I'm gona put t on youtube, and not only will it be fun, maybe other cancer patients will see how positiv she is and do the same. Well anyway, thats all thats really been appening :D
    Talk to ya later!

Meghan

P.S. Please exuse my horrible spelling, i'm useing my old old comuter because mynewer one needs t be fixeD.Gar.

Mohawk Meghan
    There's no grading on spelling here and can't wait to see your Mom om Youtube!
    (((HUGS to both of you))) Maria
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Meghan said:

Update
    Hello lovely ladies!
    Talk to ya later!

Meghan

Cool!
    I had a feeling Lessa would be starting a trend!
    Can't wait to see your story and the mohawk, Meghan!
    Kathleen:)
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Meghan said:

Update
    Hello lovely ladies!
    Talk to ya later!

Meghan

Meghan
    Your mum is so lucky to have you looking out for her. I'm sure you'll do a good job of the mohawk and it doesn't matter about spelling, your heart is in the right place :) May I ask you how old you are?

Tina xx