Thanks for being there

katznc
katznc Member Posts: 70
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am only 5 days post surgery and already I am feeling more changed every day. The first thing I want to do every moring is get on CSN and see what every one is talking about today. Its a connection to others, my new friends that I already feel such a bond to. Happy Easter everyone and thanks for being there.

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Good for you!
    CSN was literally a life saver for both my beloved Moopy and me over the course of her treatments last year. We both checked in regularly for moral support, advice, and (just as importantly) the laughs. BC is a rotten reason for getting a group of people together, but oh, what awesome company!

Joe
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Aortus said:

Good for you!
    CSN was literally a life saver for both my beloved Moopy and me over the course of her treatments last year. We both checked in regularly for moral support, advice, and (just as importantly) the laughs. BC is a rotten reason for getting a group of people together, but oh, what awesome company!

Joe

I'm with Joe. I also last
    I'm with Joe. I also last year do not know what I would have done with out CSN.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Aortus said:

Good for you!

Joe

This is a wonderful site
    This is a wonderful site even if the reason for being here is not wonderful (quite the opposite). And as much as we all benefit from the site, so too, do we in turn contribute to other newcomers. I remember when Moopy and Joe came on here for support, information etc. And now they are both valued support givers, providing a wealth of information and contributing, sometimes hysterically, to the laughter (one of our most needed medicines when fighting cancer). So have many others before, still, and since. Some stay, some move on, some lurk, some read and pop in occasionally. But they all have the give and take in common. It is truly a symbiotic relationship for all on this board. It's one of the greatest things about this board. Any newcomer should be able to find something that will help them and they will always have something to give back. I love this board and all who dwell here.
    Blessing to you all,
    Stef
  • Christine Louise
    Christine Louise Member Posts: 426 Member
    Hope you are doing well
    You are resting comfortably and recuperating, I hope. The first couple of weeks (at least!) after surgery are such a blur. Be good to yourself! Happy Easter.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Hope you are doing well
    You are resting comfortably and recuperating, I hope. The first couple of weeks (at least!) after surgery are such a blur. Be good to yourself! Happy Easter.

This is a great board! You
    This is a great board! You can always find support and help.