HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

Options
2»

Comments

• pdv
    pdv Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Easter's Meaning
    There is a hymn chorus that means everything to me and now has a most special meaning.

Because He lives,I can face tomorrow
    Because He lives, all fear is gone
    Because I know He holds my future
    And Life is Worth the Living Just Because HE Lives.

Thank you Jesus....
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

Where did you Re and Jeanne
    Where did you Re and Jeanne get your names in the sand with the ribbon? I love that!

sandy names
    One of our bc sister's sent it to us via Facebook, thank you I love it as well!

RE
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    pdv said:

Easter's Meaning
    There is a hymn chorus that means everything to me and now has a most special meaning.

Thank you Jesus....

Happy Easter
    Happy Easter to All of You...May you enjoy this day no matter what you do, may God look down and bless you too. Hope spring has come to all of you, we need some warmer weather! Hugs to all, Cindy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

Where did you Re and Jeanne
    Where did you Re and Jeanne get your names in the sand with the ribbon? I love that!

I noticed that too. That is
    I noticed that too. That is cool Rena and Jeanne!
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    pdv said:

Easter's Meaning

Thank you Jesus....

I love that hymn pdv!
    I love that hymn pdv! Thanks for posting that!
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Options

I love that hymn pdv!
    I love that hymn pdv! Thanks for posting that!

Happy Easter!
    I hope everyone is having a good Easter.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Happy Easter RE!!!!!! And to
    Happy Easter RE!!!!!! And to everyone!!!! Let's meet again next year for another one!! Pammy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Happy Easter RE!!!!!! And to
    Happy Easter RE!!!!!! And to everyone!!!! Let's meet again next year for another one!! Pammy

Hoping that you are all
    Hoping that you are all having a great Easter! Thanks for the posting RE!

The Easter egg hunt is over. LOL The kids were adorable.

p.s. I love the new avatar of you Re and Jeanne too.
  • RE
    Options
    susie09 said:

Hoping that you are all
    Hoping that you are all having a great Easter! Thanks for the posting RE!

The Easter egg hunt is over. LOL The kids were adorable.

p.s. I love the new avatar of you Re and Jeanne too.

Easter Egg Hunt
    We had the egg hunt in our back yard yesterday as our grandchildren were not going to be here today, beside it was supposed to rain today and it did! So it all worked out for the best, as usual they had us in stitches with their antics.

Love to all,

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    RE said:

Easter Egg Hunt
    We had the egg hunt in our back yard yesterday as our grandchildren were not going to be here today, beside it was supposed to rain today and it did! So it all worked out for the best, as usual they had us in stitches with their antics.

Love to all,

RE

Hi Re and Everyone!
    We had such a wonderful day with our family and friends. It doesn't get any better than this! We ate too much, and, even have leftovers. YIPPEE! Easter is such a spiritual holiday and our church sermon today almost brought us to tears. We love the Priest! So, hoping that everyone had a great Easter with lots more Easter celebrations to come! I also love the new pics you have Jeanne and Re! Great friends that did that for you!

Lex♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Hi Re and Everyone!
    We had such a wonderful day with our family and friends. It doesn't get any better than this! We ate too much, and, even have leftovers. YIPPEE! Easter is such a spiritual holiday and our church sermon today almost brought us to tears. We love the Priest! So, hoping that everyone had a great Easter with lots more Easter celebrations to come! I also love the new pics you have Jeanne and Re! Great friends that did that for you!

Lex♥

☻ Belated Happy Easter ☺
    Hoping everyone had a great Easter! I love your new profile pics too RE and Jeanne!

Kristin ♥
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    RE said:

sandy names
    One of our bc sister's sent it to us via Facebook, thank you I love it as well!

RE

I love the sandy names too!
    I love the sandy names too! Very cool!

Hugs, Leeza
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
    I had to add my "name in the sand" too. It was such a wonderful thought and I hope the ladies who did this (Traci & Wendy) realize how much it meant!
    Cat
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    cats_toy said:

I had to add my "name in the sand" too. It was such a wonderful thought and I hope the ladies who did this (Traci & Wendy) realize how much it meant!
    Cat

I love your name in the sand
    I love your name in the sand too Cat! Hope you had a great Easter!

Lex♥
  • RE
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Cat

:-D
    You know Cat I don't think they realized how touching it would be for us to receive our names in the sand when they were doing it, I hope they know now I LOVE mine and have it as my desk top photo. So thoughtful those ladies are....hey I sound like YODA.....my husband plays YODA with our grandsons looks like it has rubbed off....ugh!

Hugs,

RE
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    RE said:

:-D
    You know Cat I don't think they realized how touching it would be for us to receive our names in the sand when they were doing it, I hope they know now I LOVE mine and have it as my desk top photo. So thoughtful those ladies are....hey I sound like YODA.....my husband plays YODA with our grandsons looks like it has rubbed off....ugh!

Hugs,

RE

Your name in the sand was a
    Your name in the sand was a really nice gift from your friends! I really love them too!