Need to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide!

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
We need to ban dihydrogen monoxide - it is so horrible and kills people! It can burn you, it's in acid rain, it can cause you to stop breathing, it can sink boats - so many things it's involved with that can and does kill people.

BUT without Dihydrogen Monoxide we would not exist - it's H2(Dihydrogen)O(Monoxide) AKA water.
I saw a spot on TV about how many people that were interviewed thought that it was something that should be banned so - this is my feeble attempt at something for today.

Happy April Silliness Day!

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    You had me scared for a
    You had me scared for a minute there! Happy Silliness Day to you too!

Sue :)
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Ritzy said:

You had me scared for a
    You had me scared for a minute there! Happy Silliness Day to you too!

Sue :)

A good one!
    I love this! You had me going too!

Lex♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Hilarious! That was great~
    Hilarious! That was great~ it keeps ppl alive in the desert, only to kill those same ppl on the Titanic! Who knew????????
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

Hilarious! That was great~
    Hilarious! That was great~ it keeps ppl alive in the desert, only to kill those same ppl on the Titanic! Who knew????????

That was a good one Rague.
    That was a good one Rague. You gals are on top of your game.
    Stef
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    fauxma said:

That was a good one Rague.
    That was a good one Rague. You gals are on top of your game.
    Stef

Very funny! Thanks for the
    Very funny! Thanks for the laugh Rague!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I had read that a side
    I had read that a side effect of coming into contact with it was...........an extra nipple!! OMG.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    MyTurnNow said:

I had read that a side
    I had read that a side effect of coming into contact with it was...........an extra nipple!! OMG.

Ha Ha Ha MyTurn~ it's April
    Ha Ha Ha MyTurn~ it's April 2nd~ no more extra nipple jokes! :-)

( . ) ( . ) Me, Pre-Cancer

( . ) (.) Me, Post Lumpectomy

( . ) (..) Me, April 1, 2010!
  • Flakey_Flake
    Flakey_Flake Member Posts: 130
    Okay You got me ... but ...
    Rauge,
    In some places you would be dihydrogen monodexel boarded.

Where do you people come up with these things. I feel like I am on the fringe. Just don't know on the fringe of what. Where am I? If anyone finds me, please report me missing. Don't know who you would report it too, but who cares? I am feeling like another flake in the blizzard. Not too bad. comfort of home, and comfort of online friends; Geeze I am comfortable! What would I do without this place? It is like my kitchen table, there is not subject that cannot be discussed.

OK I am done spewing. I am thirsty and need a drink of ... what?? OMG! Why did I go through all this??!! I am sure I will grow another nipple somewhere. My luck it will be the middle f my7 forehead. Must stay away from, the shower. That is where foreign things grow! Poor techs!

Whishing all your nipples are contained to two! All the thirds belong to Chenheart!

Would someone please come to Wisconsin and slap me sane?

Love the cr** out of all of you all!
    Sharon