Options
    tootsie1 said:

Love it
    Phil,

You're too much! *L*

*hugs*
    Gail

anyone wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn?
    Can get it for ya real cheap too.....Just send.....

Remember Soupy Sales and all the money he got when he told kids watching his show to send him the green pictures of presidents from their sleeping daddy's wallets?....
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    coloCan said:

anyone wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn?
    Can get it for ya real cheap too.....Just send.....

Remember Soupy Sales and all the money he got when he told kids watching his show to send him the green pictures of presidents from their sleeping daddy's wallets?....

Soupy Sales
    Yes, I do remember that incident with Soupy. I've seen clips on TV from when he would open the door to see who dropped by and there would be a scantily clad woman dancing there and the audience wold not see it but Soupy would be cracking up. That was a good show along with the Sandy Becker Show.

One thing that cracked me up with the add I put here was this part:
    "DISCLAIMER:
    This website provides information on alternative health care and reliable products. If you read our information, and buy our product, you are doing so with the full knowledge that we are not licensed medical doctors. Without making any rambling on about government intervention, drug companies, the FDA, the FTC, or anyone else".

Let's not worry any truths here...
    Funny.

I'm not a big hat guy, at best I've been a baseball cap kind of guy. I made the plunge a year or two ago and got me my "old man" hat.
    Mainly because I'm getting old ;-)
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Soupy Sales
    Yes, I do remember that incident with Soupy. I've seen clips on TV from when he would open the door to see who dropped by and there would be a scantily clad woman dancing there and the audience wold not see it but Soupy would be cracking up. That was a good show along with the Sandy Becker Show.

One thing that cracked me up with the add I put here was this part:
    "DISCLAIMER:
    This website provides information on alternative health care and reliable products. If you read our information, and buy our product, you are doing so with the full knowledge that we are not licensed medical doctors. Without making any rambling on about government intervention, drug companies, the FDA, the FTC, or anyone else".

Let's not worry any truths here...
    Funny.

I'm not a big hat guy, at best I've been a baseball cap kind of guy. I made the plunge a year or two ago and got me my "old man" hat.
    Mainly because I'm getting old ;-)

hat
    i like the hat!!

much more dignified for men of a certain age to give up their ball caps..:) :)

mags