Options
2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    TawnyS said:

Very interesting I just had
    Very interesting I just had this start last week and thought it was vertigo, too. It only was around about three days and passed. I just so happen to mention it to a friend of mine that has severe ear issues (menieres possibly) and she told me she read a lot about chemo patients (her mom is a bc survivor) and BPPV. Google it together and you'll find some interesting stuff. There are crystals in your ears that need to stay in a certain spot and a lot of things can make the crystals move...for instance cytotoxic drugs. From what I understand from my friend the crystals, if not in the right place, can be fixed and put back where ther belong.....EASILY! Nothing invasive. I think she was telling me there is some machine that spins you around and gets the crystals back where they go. Anyway, just thought I'd share!

Thanks for this info Tawny!
    Thanks for this info Tawny! It is interesting! Glad you are better now!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

yes to the heart
    yes to the heart palpitation. a therapist recom a natural heart enzyme called CoQ10. much to my surprised it actually works. the palpitations are better but the dizziness, well i think it is here to stay.

i get dizzy sometimes it
    i get dizzy sometimes it helps if I watch my fluid intake. I ha a friend who had that crystal thing from steroids I believe. She went to a PT , they did some maneuvers and it was fixed.