Sam726 Member Posts: 233
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
What does this stand for?

Comments

• laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Dance Sam!
    No Evidence of Disease. (I think thats right).
  • Sam726
    Sam726 Member Posts: 233
    Options
    LOL
    Ok ....cool. Well then, I have NED too!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Sam726 said:

LOL

Yes, Sam you are dancing
    Yes, Sam you are dancing with NED. Not sure what your favorite tune is, but put on those dancing shoes and take a long, twirl around the floor with one of our favorite guys, NED. And may you and he be together forver.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    BTW, Sam I don't know if you
    BTW, Sam I don't know if you ever watch CBS Sunday Morning ( I try not to miss it, and TIVO it just in case!) but this week I thought of you! They had a segment on Women who ride Bikes! Biker Babes, Cycle Chicks, Harley H...nah nevermind! LOL It was a great piece~ Harley Davidson's granddaughter is an avid biker, and they also showed how so many women are customizing their bikes, so awesome!

Glad you and NED can bike together...tho his feet never get tired of dancing, it's great to feel the open air on our faces now and again too!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

BTW, Sam I don't know if you ever watch CBS Sunday Morning ( I try not to miss it, and TIVO it just in case!) but this week I thought of you! They had a segment on Women who ride Bikes! Biker Babes, Cycle Chicks, Harley H...nah nevermind! LOL It was a great piece~ Harley Davidson's granddaughter is an avid biker, and they also showed how so many women are customizing their bikes, so awesome!

Glad you and NED can bike together...tho his feet never get tired of dancing, it's great to feel the open air on our faces now and again too!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

NED is no evidence of
    NED is no evidence of disease! It is kind of funny the way we always say you are dancing with him, but, I like it! I will take NED anyday!
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    DianeBC said:

NED is no evidence of
    NED is no evidence of disease! It is kind of funny the way we always say you are dancing with him, but, I like it! I will take NED anyday!

NED
    NED loves to dance - he is our best friend!!!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

seeing alot of stories on female bikers
    In March Harley dealerships had "Garage Parties" for women. I learned how to pick up a tipped motorcycle. It was alot of fun! May is women biker's month so there will be alot of events between now and then.
  • katznc
    katznc Member Posts: 70
    Options
    Neds & Warriors
    I guess there is a question about what to call yourself after treatment. Some women do not want to use the word surviver as they feel it is disrespectful of the ones who passed or war vets, you survied a plane crash etc so they use the Neds word instead. They are also more comfortable with the truth we live with which is there is no cure and no guarantee of not having a reoccurance. So they say they are a NED which is no evidence of disease (at this time). And it is also a reminder to all our love ones when they expect you to just get on with your life. I personally like the word Warrior. We are warriors, strong and brave.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Options
    katznc said:

Neds & Warriors
    I guess there is a question about what to call yourself after treatment. Some women do not want to use the word surviver as they feel it is disrespectful of the ones who passed or war vets, you survied a plane crash etc so they use the Neds word instead. They are also more comfortable with the truth we live with which is there is no cure and no guarantee of not having a reoccurance. So they say they are a NED which is no evidence of disease (at this time). And it is also a reminder to all our love ones when they expect you to just get on with your life. I personally like the word Warrior. We are warriors, strong and brave.

good post
    I like your post, katznc. you made a really good point.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Dance, dance, dance!!!
    Hooray!!! What is the song that you chose for your dance with NED?

Sue
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Sam726 said:

LOL

Awesome, Sam!
    Hope Mr. NED is always at your side!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: No such thing as a "stupid question" here... not ever.