Prayers needed please

Options
Pghmomma
Pghmomma Member Posts: 141
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
Guys we are need of prayers here. My dad went for his CT scan today to see what the next step is. He may need more chemo or go for radition. We will find out news on April 1st. Oh I cried when I found out he was going on April fools day. But our last two holidays really sucked so we have to hear some good news and have one good holiday.

I will update when I know more.

God bless
tina

Comments

• K_ann1015
    K_ann1015 Member Posts: 500
    Options
    all you have to do is ask...!
    Tina...
    you ask---you got it!!! extra prayers to be headed your way...
    (I actually put it on my calendar so I don't forget)

I keep trying to think of my own wise words---and I guess I am not that wise (or maybe I am tired..no-I am not that wise!) but as I put in another post-I am working on a gift for a friend and wanted to put a special bible verse on the back of something that I made. Anyway---I keep coming across verses that make me think of you all and all that we are going through. I usually don't share these as much--and hope you don't mind---but keep this in mind until April 2nd...

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED AND DO NOT BE AFRAID."
    John 14:27

kim
  • Donna70
    Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    K_ann1015 said:

all you have to do is ask...!
    Tina...
    you ask---you got it!!! extra prayers to be headed your way...
    (I actually put it on my calendar so I don't forget)

I keep trying to think of my own wise words---and I guess I am not that wise (or maybe I am tired..no-I am not that wise!) but as I put in another post-I am working on a gift for a friend and wanted to put a special bible verse on the back of something that I made. Anyway---I keep coming across verses that make me think of you all and all that we are going through. I usually don't share these as much--and hope you don't mind---but keep this in mind until April 2nd...

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED AND DO NOT BE AFRAID."
    John 14:27

kim

Tina
    Prayers heading your way. Hoping that he will get better news!!! take care,
    Donna70
  • mumphy
    mumphy Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Donna70 said:

Tina
    Prayers heading your way. Hoping that he will get better news!!! take care,
    Donna70

On the way!!
    Hi Tina,

Extra prayers are on the way.!!!!

God Bless,
    Kath
  • MOE58
    MOE58 Member Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I CAN SO MUCH RELATE
    Tina,

I wasn't going to reply, but that is the day we got the news that Jeff had CANCER, it was the worse day year of our life. I wish you luck

Lori
  • oriontj
    oriontj Member Posts: 375
    Options
    You have all our prayers and
    You have all our prayers and are on our parish prayer list.

orion