Home from CT Scan

Options
dianetavegia
dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I was to arrive by 10:20 but got there a few minutes early and someone else was running late. Signed in, went potty, got my IV inserted, had my with and w/o contrast CT Scans, drank my water and was leaving the place by 10:45.

I was a little anxious this morning because I drank the first half of the icky poo last night and it made me queasy. I didn't have that problem with the 2nd half. Whew.

Heading out to pan for gold!

Pine Mountain Gold Museum

Comments

• lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    anxious to hear
    Hi Diane,

Glad you got to get it over with early- no go and enjoy your day of gold panning!

Prayers and hugs,
    Lisa
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    Diane,
    I am glad the CT

Diane,

I am glad the CT procedure went so smoothly. Good luck with the gold!
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    Options
    Praying
    Hi Diane,

So glad that this part is over...now don't let the scanxiety get you while you're waiting for the results. I will be praying for you. Sounds like fun - panning for gold, have a great time. Also, want to thank you for all your contributions here. You always are here for us with the latest info. Really appreciate you and your caring heart.

Blessings and Big Hugs,

Debbie (gramma)
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Glad it's done
    Sounds like it wasn't a completely horrible experience, and you had time to spare to do something fun. Now you just have to anticipate the wonderful results. Praying for you, dear.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • ann2008
    ann2008 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    Diane
    It really helps when CT scan goes smoothly. My previous one I had to be stuck 5 times to get IV started! This last time she got it 1st time. Have fun with gold panning. Ann
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    fast
    CT scans used to take ages. Now it is all wizz-bang and you are done. Glad it was short for you - who needs the stress of hanging around a lab?
    Have fun panning for gold! Maybe you will get rich, but it seems to me more like playing the lottery, but if you have fun - yeah - who cares, it is just time.
  • peegie
    peegie Member Posts: 7
    Options
    Home from CT scan
    My husband had his CT scan on Monday after six months of chemo. They said it was clean. We are waiting for the CEA results. Don't know how these coordinate with them scan.
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    peegie said:

Home from CT scan
    My husband had his CT scan on Monday after six months of chemo. They said it was clean. We are waiting for the CEA results. Don't know how these coordinate with them scan.

Welcome peegie! Thant is
    Welcome peegie! That is good news for you + your husband!
  • peegie
    peegie Member Posts: 7
    Options
    AnneCan said:

Welcome peegie! Thant is
    Welcome peegie! That is good news for you + your husband!

CEA result great
    We learned today the CEA was 2.4, NORMAL. So, he is cancer-free. It can be done! I'll be thinking of you all and wishing you the best. Tests in 3-4 months. Guess it always hangs over your head. But, this is a happy day.