SUNDANCE HAVENT SEEN AN UPDATE ON YOUR FIGHT LATELY

Options
sheri22
sheri22 Member Posts: 273
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
CRAIG

Havent seen any updates on what has been going on with you ? I am hoping you have got some good news please let us know I have been concerned about you you have been a real inspiration to me and a lot of others

Sheri22

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    I'm
    Calling you soon Craig!

Hugsss!
    ~Chicky
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    update?
    hope all is well with you and that you have decided to go ahead with scans, would understand either choice, be well
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Sheri, for your
    Thank you, Sheri, for your concern, it was very sweet of you to write. I sure don’t want you to worry about me. I took everyone’s suggestions to heart and have been going over this in my mind the past few days and seeing what was feasible in the interim.

As usual, I've got things on my mind - let me open another post with the story - everybody get a smoothie, or a juicie and we'll sit back down and talk about this for a minute.

Sheri, thank you so much for opening this post - it really means alot to me to know you are concerned. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back with you!

-Craig
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

Thank you, Sheri, for your
    Thank you, Sheri, for your concern, it was very sweet of you to write. I sure don’t want you to worry about me. I took everyone’s suggestions to heart and have been going over this in my mind the past few days and seeing what was feasible in the interim.

As usual, I've got things on my mind - let me open another post with the story - everybody get a smoothie, or a juicie and we'll sit back down and talk about this for a minute.

Sheri, thank you so much for opening this post - it really means alot to me to know you are concerned. I'm sorry it took me so long to get back with you!

-Craig

ok
    I got my coffee and

ok
    I got my coffee and bottle of water! :)