Governor of MD sent me the proclamation!!!!

Options
Donna70
Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
edited March 2014 in Esophageal Cancer #1
Wow!!! Hats off to Governor Martin O'Malley of Maryland!! He sent me the proclamation in a black binder and what a wonderful thing to behold. It said that EC is one of the fastest growing cancers and has increased by 350%. It was so great. I had sent a thank you email after Rolinda sent me an email saying he declared April Esophageal Cancer Awareness Month last year and I thanked him presuming it would be done this year of course. I am impressed and happy that our state is among those that are making this terrible disease more known so more people will go to the drs instead of waiting too long. never expected to get the proclamation (copy) myself. take care,
Donna70

Comments

• Donna70
    Donna70 Member Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    sorry about the double posting!!
    sorry I goofed somehow.
    Donna70
  • K_ann1015
    K_ann1015 Member Posts: 500
    Options
    Hi Donna,
    I got the

Hi Donna,

I got the proclamation for Kentucky---but not in a fancy black binder!!!! It is an odd--shape (longer than a 8X11 piece of paper)---but I want to make copies and frame at least one---to give to my dad!

I have to thank you though---I have been so busy (went back to work--4 kids-traveling hubby etc)---but I FORGOT to "thank" our Governor's office---thanks for reminding me of my manners!
    Kim