Options
2»

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    geotina said:

Anne
    If you figure it out let me know. Maybe Paul Bunyon Syndrome. They sure do love that stuff don't they. Get them a Carhart jacket and they automatically pick up chain saws. Mine also loves that small log splitter. Picture it, neuropathy and a small log splitter. More work for me though, I have to keep bringing him the logs and then piling them up when he is done. Oh well, guess it is better than them sitting sitting in the recliner. Oh, and don't get me started with snow blowers. We live in a condo so snow removal is done but yep, we got 2 snow blowers, both up north now. Tina

Tina,
    Our chainsaw is now in

Tina,

Our chainsaw is now in the repair shop; they came to pick up our lawnmower for a spring tuneup + noticed the chainsaw needed "repair" too - something about a screw missing. We got a call that it is now repaired, so my husband will be back chainsawing soon.
  • jbaugh
    jbaugh Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Crow71 said:

Thanks Joe. Welcome to the
    Thanks Joe. Welcome to the board. Thanks for sharing your story. I can't believe you had a clean scope in '06 and are now stage IV. That's pretty quick for colorectal. When and where are you having your debulking and HIPEC done? How's your liver? Has the primary already be resected? I hope you don't mind the questions.
    Roger

I'm having the procedure
    I'm having the procedure done in Greenville, SC at St. Francis. Don't have a date set yet, but it will be sometime in May. Dr. Yi is a Chinese doctor that has a lot of experience and an almost 0% post-op infection rate. 3 small spots on the liver that he will take out at the same time along with the primary in the colon. Actually looking forward to getting it all done and on the road to recovey. Have too much I want to do to keep messing around with this!

For anyone wanting moe info on HIPEC I recommend the following web site:
    http://www.umgcc.org/surgonc_program/hipec.htm
    The OR video is interesting and gives you a good feel of all they do.
    Also www.hipectreatment.com is having a web seminar on 4/1/10 on HIPEC surgery.
    Joe