Fess Parker's Memorial Service....and a few other things

Options
2»

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    I am so sorry, I must have
    I am so sorry, I must have missed something. I had no idea Reggie went in for surgery. I'm pretty sure with you by his side he will mend quickly. And thank you for the tribute to Fess Parker. As another poster said it was like being there. You have such a lovely gift of words. And as far as your markers...well they don't use them here because they are unreliable so I am choosing to remain optimistic (while praying like h.e.l.l.) that there is nothing but good news in your future :)

hugs
    jan
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    What a celebration!
    It's soooo cool that you got to experience such an event. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad Reggie's doing good.

And so will you! Praying the markers go down.

Blessings and hugs friend,

Sylvia
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

I am so sorry, I must have
    I am so sorry, I must have missed something. I had no idea Reggie went in for surgery. I'm pretty sure with you by his side he will mend quickly. And thank you for the tribute to Fess Parker. As another poster said it was like being there. You have such a lovely gift of words. And as far as your markers...well they don't use them here because they are unreliable so I am choosing to remain optimistic (while praying like h.e.l.l.) that there is nothing but good news in your future :)

hugs
    jan

This thread is not new!!!
    This is an old post ( from March) that a Spammer got hold of. Not just mine, of course, but this spammer is posting all over the boards on almost all of the cancer types, not just BC. So, Reggie had knee surgery EONS ago~ I wondered why this found its way to the top of the boards again, and now we all know. Grrrrrrr Spammers! They should truly be ashamed. But they are not...