2»

Comments

• nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Mawty said:

Bermuda
    Hi Carlene,

Nope,I've never been to Bermuda. I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to leave from Manhattan. Two days at sea and three days in Bermuda and two days at sea back to Manhattan. I'm looking forward to the pink-sand beaches! I know it won't be that warm yet, but that's okay.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Marty

Bermuda
    I took my honeymoon cruise from NYC to Bermuda. This was right after 9/11 so I was afraid to fly. I am from NYC so the piers are literally blocks from my Mom's apartment.

When are you going? We went on Celebrity cruise line.
  • saundra
    saundra Member Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Mawty said:

Bermuda
    Hi Carlene,

Nope,I've never been to Bermuda. I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to leave from Manhattan. Two days at sea and three days in Bermuda and two days at sea back to Manhattan. I'm looking forward to the pink-sand beaches! I know it won't be that warm yet, but that's okay.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Marty

Good for you!
    You will love it!!! Enjoy all the activities that yu feel up to. l give myself permission to order anything I want and take three bites. I have erased the tape to clean my plate before going to another course. That way, I didn't gain so many pounds and our last cruise. Saundra
  • Mawty
    Mawty Member Posts: 133
    Options
    nancy591 said:

Bermuda
    I took my honeymoon cruise from NYC to Bermuda. This was right after 9/11 so I was afraid to fly. I am from NYC so the piers are literally blocks from my Mom's apartment.

When are you going? We went on Celebrity cruise line.

Bermuda
    Nancy, I leave on April 11. Can't wait! And Bonnie, I like that idea! Order everything and take three bites! Ha! We're going on NCL with another couple (their 25th anniversary). Should be great fun! And then I'm going on another cruise in August to Alaska! This is my year! Not cancer's! :-)