Patty (ittapp)

Options
iluvmms
iluvmms Member Posts: 134 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Any news from Patty? Last I heard she was in the hospital, but havent heard anything else?

Christy

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    Hi Christy
    She just answered on my post "I Actually Have Options" it's a few threads down!

Hope you're feeling well!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    No and I've written her
    No and I've written her brother and her husband to inquire. She's not posted on Facebook or replied to prayers on her Prayers for Patti site either. I'm very concerned about her. She hasn't posted since March 24th.
  • iluvmms
    iluvmms Member Posts: 134 Member
    Options

No and I've written her
    No and I've written her brother and her husband to inquire. She's not posted on Facebook or replied to prayers on her Prayers for Patti site either. I'm very concerned about her. She hasn't posted since March 24th.

i know she was put in
    i know she was put in hospital yesterday with fever and orange pee. I cant get her to respond today. I am worried too!!

Christy
  • dianetavegia
    Options
    Room 866
    Patti is in Room 866 at the Gwinnett Medical Center. No other info available except to family.

BTW, Patti posted her full name and home address openly on our Christmas Card thread so this is not TMI. :-)
  • Shayenne
    Options

Room 866
    Patti is in Room 866 at the Gwinnett Medical Center. No other info available except to family.

BTW, Patti posted her full name and home address openly on our Christmas Card thread so this is not TMI. :-)

Oh....
    I must have had the wrong Patti! Sorry!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Oh....
    I must have had the wrong Patti! Sorry!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

No
    You got the right Patti, just wrong day, I think she answered your post yesterday. Tina
  • Shayenne
    Options
    geotina said:

No
    You got the right Patti, just wrong day, I think she answered your post yesterday. Tina

I Thought So...
    Is she in the hospital???

Thanks Tina!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

I Thought So...
    Is she in the hospital???

Thanks Tina!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Yes
    She is having some complications, they drained 2 liters of fluid by her lung and her urine was a funny orange color. Didn't know until I read it today that she was admitted. That's all I know. She has been in horrible pain for a while and the fluid by her lung seems to be the reason. Tina
  • Shayenne
    Options
    geotina said:

Yes
    She is having some complications, they drained 2 liters of fluid by her lung and her urine was a funny orange color. Didn't know until I read it today that she was admitted. That's all I know. She has been in horrible pain for a while and the fluid by her lung seems to be the reason. Tina

Ah thanks!
    I missed her thread, and found it, thanks so much, poor girl, been through so much!

Hugssss!
    ~Donna
  • dianetavegia
    Options
    Yes
    Patti IS in the hospital. I asked and she's NOT in ICU but a regular room. If I don't get a reply soon, I'll call her tomorrow.