Today is Green Eyed Girl's (Melanie) Birthday

Options
aztec45
aztec45 Member Posts: 757
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GREEN EYED GIRL (MELANIE)!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

And may you see many, many, more!!!

Enjoy your special day.

P

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Wow!! Two posts for me!!
    Thank you~ It is a big day today....50!
    I am grateful to have reached this milestone of a birthday....
    It has been a celebration week...surprise party, breakfast out today, and lunch out today....I am still waiting on the keys to a new convertible tho.....hmmm, wonder if it will happen this year as was promised 25 ago when i had to surrender my 2 seater conv. for a sedan......we shall see!
    Thank you for remembering my big day!
    Melanie
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Wow!! Two posts for me!!
    It has been a celebration week...surprise party, breakfast out today, and lunch out today....I am still waiting on the keys to a new convertible tho.....hmmm, wonder if it will happen this year as was promised 25 ago when i had to surrender my 2 seater conv. for a sedan......we shall see!
    Melanie

I guess I kind of jumped the
    I guess I kind of jumped the gun, but Aztec had said something earlier about being gone and I wanted to make sure this didn't slip though the cracks. So happy birthday again. I got two posts also, one with my buddy Moopy.
    And Aztec I know your birthday is the 27th because you share it with my hubby so I will say an early, happy birthday and glad you are contining with the birthday notices.
    Stef
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options
    fauxma said:

I guess I kind of jumped the gun, but Aztec had said something earlier about being gone and I wanted to make sure this didn't slip though the cracks. So happy birthday again. I got two posts also, one with my buddy Moopy.
    And Aztec I know your birthday is the 27th because you share it with my hubby so I will say an early, happy birthday and glad you are contining with the birthday notices.
    Stef

Melanie, wanted to wish you
    Melanie, wanted to wish you a great big 50th BD. Sure hope you get that convertible this year, and if you do let us know what you did that got it for you. I want to do the same thing when my bd rolls around later. Happy birthday to Aztec too. Enjoy and celebrate.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Wow!! Two posts for me!!
    Melanie

Happy Birthday, Mel!
    Another March girl! Glad you are having a celebration week--you deserve it. I'd hold out for that convertible you were promised. Want pics when you get it!

Happy 50th birthday. Wishing you many, many more.

p.s. Love your new photo. Where are you guys?
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Wow!! Two posts for me!!
    Melanie

Happy Birthday Melanie!

Happy Birthday Melanie!
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday.
    Birthdays are more special since BC. Enjoy. Pat
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
    Sounds like you're already having a wonderful day, and I hope it gets topped off with that sparkling new convertible!

If not, then you'll just have something to look forward to later!

Cindy
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    fauxma said:

Stef

Thank You
    No harm; no foul. We all take care of each other here and I know we want to help our fellow sisters celebrate their birthdays. Each one we reach, is that much more special. Thank you for your help.

P
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options

Happy Birthday!!
    Sounds like you're already having a wonderful day, and I hope it gets topped off with that sparkling new convertible!

If not, then you'll just have something to look forward to later!

Cindy

Thanks girls!~~
    I have had a full, wonderful day (and week) it started with a surprise party last weekend, and just carried into today. I may have to wait on the convertible, but he promised when I was 50 ( I had to surrender one when I married him at 25, to start a family) so really it is the countdown, he has 364 days left to shop!
    I do count this day a celebration~ cancer did not rob me of.
    And Moopy~ the pic is from our vacation in Dec. Cozumel Mexico~ a fabulous time!
    Love you girls~
    Melanie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Melanie, wanted to wish you
    Melanie, wanted to wish you a great big 50th BD. Sure hope you get that convertible this year, and if you do let us know what you did that got it for you. I want to do the same thing when my bd rolls around later. Happy birthday to Aztec too. Enjoy and celebrate.

Happy belated 50th Melanie!
    Happy belated 50th Melanie!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

Thanks girls!~~
    I have had a full, wonderful day (and week) it started with a surprise party last weekend, and just carried into today. I may have to wait on the convertible, but he promised when I was 50 ( I had to surrender one when I married him at 25, to start a family) so really it is the countdown, he has 364 days left to shop!
    And Moopy~ the pic is from our vacation in Dec. Cozumel Mexico~ a fabulous time!
    Love you girls~
    Melanie

Belated...
    But nonetheless sincere...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Melanie! With very best wishes for many, many more - all enjoyed in good health. Your multiple celebrations sound wonderful!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Sorry that I can't help ya out with the car... :-)
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Thanks girls!~~
    Love you girls~
    Melanie

Cozumel and Convertibles
    Looks like I need to add Cozumel to my travel wish list....You guys look great and so happy in that beautiful scene. And, yeah, I guess we'll have to allow your man those days to get you into a convertible again.

You just keep on living the good life, Mel.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Cozumel and Convertibles
    Looks like I need to add Cozumel to my travel wish list....You guys look great and so happy in that beautiful scene. And, yeah, I guess we'll have to allow your man those days to get you into a convertible again.

You just keep on living the good life, Mel.

Happiest of Happy birthdays
    Happiest of Happy birthdays !!!1
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    ppurdin said:

Happy Birthday.
    Birthdays are more special since BC. Enjoy. Pat

Oh dear. I am late, but,
    Oh dear. I am late, but, hope you had a great birthday Melanie!

Lex♥