Bone mets

Options
laurissa
laurissa Member Posts: 773
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
The petscan showed chemo took away the hotspot from my hip. Doctor thinks it was cancer. Does chemo and radiation take it away or just put it in remission? I see the radiologist Fri for consultation.

Comments

• BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Options
    Prayers coming your way
    I will be praying for you on Fri.

Sending hugs

Donna
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options

Prayers coming your way
    I will be praying for you on Fri.

Sending hugs

Donna

I also have bone mets, my
    I also have bone mets, my oncologist told me that it does not go away, it just remains stable. He told me that I am in remission. Each case is different, i guess you should ask your oncologist to clarify it. Take care
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Laurissa
    I don't have the answer to your question, but wante to tell you that I wil be praying for you.

Please keep us posted on what your doctor says.

(((Hugz)))
    Cindy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Laurissa, I don't know the
    Laurissa, I don't know the answer either but wanted you to know I'll also be thinking about you tomorrow. Sending strength your way. Keep us posted.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    meena1 said:

I also have bone mets, my
    I also have bone mets, my oncologist told me that it does not go away, it just remains stable. He told me that I am in remission. Each case is different, i guess you should ask your oncologist to clarify it. Take care

Praying for you Laurissa!

Praying for you Laurissa!
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Bone mets
    I have bone mets just found out about month ago. I would ask my oncologist what does that mean that hotspot is gone. Because I would like to know if I was in remission. Good luck on Fri. I will pray for me and you because I see my radiologist on Fri and I hope he give me some good news.

Barb
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Laurissa, I don't know the
    Laurissa, I don't know the answer either but wanted you to know I'll also be thinking about you tomorrow. Sending strength your way. Keep us posted.

Wishing you good luck today
    Wishing you good luck today with your appointment. Also sending you prayers!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    bjmom1 said:

Bone mets
    I have bone mets just found out about month ago. I would ask my oncologist what does that mean that hotspot is gone. Because I would like to know if I was in remission. Good luck on Fri. I will pray for me and you because I see my radiologist on Fri and I hope he give me some good news.

Barb

Hoping that your appointment
    Hoping that your appointment today Laurissa is good news!

HUGS
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

Hoping that your appointment
    Hoping that your appointment today Laurissa is good news!

HUGS

Laurissa, hoping and praying
    Laurissa, hoping and praying for good news. Please let us know what the result is. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Sunrae said:

Laurissa, hoping and praying
    Laurissa, hoping and praying for good news. Please let us know what the result is. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

I have a question
    How do you know if you have bone mets ? Is there pain ? What test did you have ?
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Kat11 said:

I have a question
    How do you know if you have bone mets ? Is there pain ? What test did you have ?

Sending you prayers and
    Sending you prayers and hoping that everything will be ok for you.

Hugs, Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Megan M said:

Sending you prayers and
    Sending you prayers and hoping that everything will be ok for you.

Hugs, Megan

Praying to hear good news
    Praying to hear good news from you Laurissa!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    So Sorry
    I am so sorry to hear this. I don't know the answer to your question. I just want to wish you well and let you know I will pray for you.

P