My wife's Lung Cancer

Options
jamescollier
jamescollier Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
I researched complimentary medicine for my wifes Stage IV adenocarcinoma of the lung.
We had outlived her prognosis and were doing natural medicine as I saw what traditional medicine did to my Mother, who died of cancer.

Still the beast was relentless and although it did not spread through the venous system, it did spread lymphatically. I believe her natural medicine kept it out of her brain.

Anyway, I hooked up with an advocacy group who steared us and provided us with what they felt was relevant data on cancer treatments.

It only boiled down to common sense! We were going to try and stress out the cancer cells so much that they would die off and go away. Well, Medicine stresses cancers with chemo,(oxidative stress) and radiation, (radiactive stress,) but why not stress it in all ways possible. Why not metabolically stress the cancer, why not respiratory wize, stress the cancer, why not nutritionally attack it's love for glucose and stress it's nutritional weakness? You know? Attacking a disease by how it breaths and eats is rather simple and logical approach.

To this day I make my wife's scans and markers available to anybody, she is willing to talk to anyone and to prove what we know is true,... who cares about her story?....as today I pack her lunch for work instead of laying flowers upon her grave.

I feel we have been given a second chance by layering and combining treatments in order to attack this monster with comprehensive and coordinated approach rather than fragmented approach. Who would think something as simple as chlorophyll would make radiation three times as effective and also less harmful to good cell? Who would have thought, that combining alkaline, oxygen, and immune therapies with chemo and radiation would me it so darned effective and less harmful.

Of course her doctors don't believe it,...follow ups went well, and her pastor and fellow employees at work are sure miracles were at work,....but I know, logic and common sense were at work.

Sure, she wanted to go through chemo, and the advocates supported her decision although all they could say was chemo alone "Might" buy her a few more months, but they also showed us the statistics and what we were up against,...our chances were 1 to 3 percent.

But logic dictates,...if cancer loves glucose, deprive it of glucose, if cancer hates oxygen, try and give it more oxygen, and a little higher oxygen pp inside the cell also protects against the ravages of chemo and radiation. (Why do you think they put quinones in sunscreens?)

I feel a need to share her story with the world, and she is willing to talk to anyone,...of course after work, as she is workng 40 hours a week,...not bad for someone who was coughing up blood about a year ago, and had cancer throughout adjacent lymphs.

Our phone is 602 754 1584, email me too.

Good luck, and remember don't ever give up!

JC

Comments

• hopehope
    hopehope Member Posts: 21
    Options
    I totally agree with you as my mom is in same phase stage 4 NSCL
    James,
    I am very happy to hear that you are taking such good care of your wife and fighting this battle with alloptions you have. My mom is in same situation with stage 4 Adenocarcinoma dx in Dec 2008. She is fighting every day for her life.I did lot of research and helping my mom to have lot of Fruit juices to rebuit the immunity that weakens after chemo and radiation ( Watching Anioxidents with out interfering with current treatment). My mom gets detiorated after the chemo and recovers little bit slowly with the diet she follows. I totally agree that SUGAR is FOOD for cancer cells. I dont understand why doctors dont have concern on SUgar. My mom stopped taking SUgar and takes 1 tsp of WHeatgrass powder with Juice everyday to ALkalize body. She can't do breathing excersie for Oxygen because she gets chest pain if she breaths hard. Every day I wish my life was normal as before. But it has changed for ever. I love my mom than anyone else in this world. Since we know ,we have to fight ,it is better to find good ways to rebuld the body after the treatment. Please give me any suggestions you can.SOmetimes I do feel like I hope my mom doesn't have to suffer this any more,but I cant give up on her. I get scared of thinking that after some time she may not be able to take it anymore. My Prayers are with your family and everymember in this site, EVeryday I pray GOD that not to add another family to deal with C word.

Tanu
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398
    Options
    hopehope said:

I totally agree with you as my mom is in same phase stage 4 NSCL
    James,
    I am very happy to hear that you are taking such good care of your wife and fighting this battle with alloptions you have. My mom is in same situation with stage 4 Adenocarcinoma dx in Dec 2008. She is fighting every day for her life.I did lot of research and helping my mom to have lot of Fruit juices to rebuit the immunity that weakens after chemo and radiation ( Watching Anioxidents with out interfering with current treatment). My mom gets detiorated after the chemo and recovers little bit slowly with the diet she follows. I totally agree that SUGAR is FOOD for cancer cells. I dont understand why doctors dont have concern on SUgar. My mom stopped taking SUgar and takes 1 tsp of WHeatgrass powder with Juice everyday to ALkalize body. She can't do breathing excersie for Oxygen because she gets chest pain if she breaths hard. Every day I wish my life was normal as before. But it has changed for ever. I love my mom than anyone else in this world. Since we know ,we have to fight ,it is better to find good ways to rebuld the body after the treatment. Please give me any suggestions you can.SOmetimes I do feel like I hope my mom doesn't have to suffer this any more,but I cant give up on her. I get scared of thinking that after some time she may not be able to take it anymore. My Prayers are with your family and everymember in this site, EVeryday I pray GOD that not to add another family to deal with C word.

Tanu

James
    It is wonderful to hear that your wife is doing so well.I have read alot abot alkalizing the body. I would like to know more about your wife's nutrition. Also how does she oxygenize her body? I am Stage 1A adenocarcinoma. Although the doctors found nothing in the lymphnodes. I would like to do everything possible to keep it or any other monsters from developing in my body. I know what you are going through isn't easy. My mom also is a cancer patient Stage IIIC ovarian cancer. She went through chemo. She is now 78 but has deteriorated from 2 years ago when she was dx. She has express some interest in other ways to help her fight a recurrence of cancer. If you can help I would appreciate it. I pray everyday that no one ever has to deal with this awful monster. Good luck and God Bless.
  • cobra1122
    cobra1122 Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Congrats
    It sounds like you guys worked out a way to treat your wifes cancer along with traditional treatment that worked for her. Sometimes we overlook alternate ways of treatment that con compliment the traditional.
    I by no means am short selling what your wife has went through, but her case is different than mine or anyone elses, what works for one doesnt always work for others.
    That being said, I am on oxygen not only because of my lung cancer, but because of my heart and I feel that in someway it has help me outlive every prognosis I have been given. If you read my bio I have Multiple health issues, each of which complicates the other. I am on Hospice, have been since Jan/Feb 09. I to have outlive every prognosis I have been given, I use positive attitude, prayer, and support as my main treatments now, and they seem to be keeping me going. Faith and Hope are a strong bond to help us through these times.
    You wifes story is one that inspires others to keep fighting, what she has been through and where she is now are stories we need to see more of, They should interveiw her for a news story to reach others in her community. You know here in Phoenix they dont do enough on inspirational Cancer stories. People need to hear that it isnt the death sentense it once was, they need to here successful stories. They need to know there are options to just standard treatment and that they can work. The only way I hear of these stories is thro this site, phoenix news groups dont do enough to educate the public on cancer, because they think it is still that death sentense. Yeah you hear of breast cancer but only because it is an acceptable cancer, lung cancer is still treated like a disease we ask for, and that there is no hope after you get it. My cancer, even tho I smoke, the Doctors attribute to genetics, I inhierted it from my family because everyone in my family has had cancer. Of course, it is the same story with my heart disease. But when I told people I had lung cancer they automticly would infer well I guess you wish you never smoked now right. Smoking dosent help I truly agree, but it wasnt the reason in my case.
    You should contact each of the news channels even the paper, the Republic or New Times, and try and get her story told as one of inspiration and accomplishment. That by them doing this story you can reach more people effected by cancer and give them hope, sometimes thats all it takes is a ray of hope and a story with hope and positive outcome..

Our Prayers and Best Wishes to Your Wife, You, Your Family, and Everyone else...,
    Dan (cobra1122) and Margi Harmon
  • Sydneynnm
    Sydneynnm Member Posts: 5
    Options
    sydneynnm
    Mr. Collier
    I wanted to contact you and your precious wife. I was diagnosed with adenoma carcinoma in November 2009. I turned 59 just a couple of days after I got the diagnoses of lung cancer, brain cancer and liver cancer. The oncologist in ABQ tried his best to convince me that I would die if I did not agree to chemo. I basically told him where he could go and how he could get there. I did get a 2nd opinion at UNM Onocology which, if I could get in there would be good since they treat with Western Medicine as well as alternatives. They even have a pharmacist on staff that understands about the alternatives and how to coordinate Western Medicine with alternatives.

I would like to share with you the things I am doing. I am taking one pharmaceutical called Tarceva to shrink the tumor in the lung [left lung, lower lobe]. The brain cancer was treated with radiation and I have been told that has been resolved. I am not "text book" cancer as I had no symptoms. The only thing that was going on were the headaches and I thought that was from an auto accident in which my head slammed into the drivers side window. It was the cancer showing itself and that was mid November 2009. The doctors here do not know what to do with me. I have a healthy appetite, no urinary problems, no diahrea, not vomiting, etc. Outside for the shortness of breath. there are no outward signs of cancer. My O2 saturation is 98% and BP is 110/68.

You mentioned chloraphyll. Chloraphyll is very good to a cancer patient for the extra oxygen in the blood stream. This is the regiment I use: Homeopathic - Lymphomyosot, Coenzyme composition, Cerebrum composition and Traumeel. There are manufactured in ABQ - Heel, Inc.; www.heelusa.com; 800 920 9203. Then my DOM has me taking Greens First located in Boca Raton FL; www: DoctorForNutrition.com; 866 410 1818. I also take a product called Ecological Formulas Tri-Salts located 1061 Shary Circle, Concord CA 94518; 800 888 4585. This product helps to reduce the acid level in a person's system. My DOM has me take a liquid Aloe product. I am out of this right now, so when I get a new supply, I would be happy to share the info with you if you would want to. The Greens First, Tri-Salts and the Aloe I mix with water at least once a day, most of the time I fix it twice a day especially if I am tired. I also am going to be seeing a Naturalpath in ABQ as soon as I can get an appointment.

If you would like, please feel free to contact me I may be reached on my cell 505 977 2432; email: walkswwolvesnnm@gmail.com

Gotta gallop off to help a friend.
    God Bless
    Sydney