Options
    Thank you, everyone! Love
    Thank you, everyone! Love you guys!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Options
    taipei said:

Praise the Lord
    So glad to hear that Sheri's good report. I wanted to Praise the Lord in big time. history: dx stage 4 CC 2003, met to liver and Lungs, had colon, liver, lungs resected, and twice herina repair, today, I am healthy told by last week check up with oncology, chest ct scan is still clear from Aug 2007 two wedge resection, Ned since, so, all of you that met to lung or lungs smile, there is a big hope to be Ned and cure.

P.S. my writing is not good, so always read the post, not write. Winnie

I am very happy for you,
    I am very happy for you, tapei + it is very inspirational to those of us with mets.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Options
    Yee haw!!
    I'm so glad to hear your all clear news that the nodes tested negative!!!
    This is wonderful and an answer to prayer. :)
    Do talk to your oncologist or even the surgeon asap about the vaccine. I don't know a lot about it, but i do remember reading one article a few months back that the particular vaccine I was reading about needed to be done almost immediately (I think) following the surgery. The hospital there should have samples of your tissue from the biopsies and it's from that, I believe, that your "personalized" vaccine would be made from.

Best wishes on that & how exciting! Let us know what you find out on that!

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Options
    Wonderful
    Great news. Sheri I am so happy for you. Paula
  • amyb15
    amyb15 Member Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    great news. I am happy for
    great news. I am happy for you. Please continue to keep us posted.
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    amyb15 said:

great news. I am happy for
    great news. I am happy for you. Please continue to keep us posted.

Fantastic!!!
    Hey Sheri.......... SOOOO glad to hear this great news!!!! I just love to hear about success like yours.... awesome :)

Jennie
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options

Fantastic!!!
    Hey Sheri.......... SOOOO glad to hear this great news!!!! I just love to hear about success like yours.... awesome :)

Jennie

Yay Sheri!!!
    I am smiling ear to ear with your news, I hate to hear about your pain, but heck, you are one tough woman and I know the pain to get to where you are now, will be all worth it! I hope you get well soon, and you'll be in my prayers for a quick recovery! hope the pain has subsided too!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna