anal burning

Options
2»

Comments

• Ottawamarc1234
    Ottawamarc1234 Member Posts: 148 Member
    Options

June 16. Worst Poo Pain To Date...5 weeks Into Treatment

Bad week. Penile pain started Monday. Missed rad that day. Rad Tuesday and Wednesday...severe Diarrhea Thursday (missed Rad that day)...Severe Penile Pain Friday 911 Ambulance to Hospital. Uroligist not sure if Penis Pain is Fungal or The other...Used Polysporon triple Action all week on Wing Wang...no good. Thought might have been Radiation Burn on Wing Wang...not the case (used Silver Flaxom and Polysporin for that) no good. Woke up Sat morning....barely any sleep from Wing Wang pain. New Blister on Wing Wang head...bloody blister. Now using Canesten Cream. Am assuming its fungal infection. Terrible Worst to date Burning poo..took full Oxycodone instead of 1\2 tablet. Pain settling down but poo incomplete. Hadnt pooed in two days since Diarrhea outbreak on Thursday past and too many Immodium tablets...no Rad Friday in hospital all day trying to get to bottom of Wing Wang pain. will have missed "4 consecutive days of Rad" cause of the weekend. 

24 Rad complete. Finished 2 Chemos..done completed. Picc Line Removed a week ago...slowly healing. Disease clinics not open on Weekends for correct diagnostic of Wing Wang Issues. Assuming now Fungal. Cream working. Tough to try and figure out what clothes to wear as Wing Wang Friction Occurs. Boxers too loose

.Briefs too tight. Wish I could walk outside totally in Birthday Suit. Marc Ottawa.

22 Days of Rad left.

Last Day Of Treatment...**** Burnt To A Crisp..Cant Sleep Pain..

Just woke up 4 am. Bed at 10 pm . **** on 'fire'! Last Treatment today 10:30 One More Dose and a Half!. Then the recovery....

They are 'Giving It To Me' right to the very last minute!!. Back on Oxycodone. Cant sleep. Bastards!! Would have been nice to have ended on Independence Day (yesterday) but No am a Canadian...1 final day later.. 

OttawaMarc

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Last Day Of Treatment...**** Burnt To A Crisp..Cant Sleep Pain..

Just woke up 4 am. Bed at 10 pm . **** on 'fire'! Last Treatment today 10:30 One More Dose and a Half!. Then the recovery....

They are 'Giving It To Me' right to the very last minute!!. Back on Oxycodone. Cant sleep. Bastards!! Would have been nice to have ended on Independence Day (yesterday) but No am a Canadian...1 final day later.. 

OttawaMarc

OttawaMarc

Hang in there--just gotta get through today, then recovery begins!

• Ottawamarc1234
    Ottawamarc1234 Member Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    z said:

burning
    Hi,

Yes burning 3 weeks after treatment is normal. Very painful I know. I used the pain meds and had a sports bottle with water to use as I was using the bathroom. This helped. Also baths were very soothing. Did you get lotions from the radiologist. Mine gave me bag balm, (used on cow utters), but theres all kinds. Silverdine especially for burns. The burning might last a while. We have been burned and shrunk so it takes time to heal. The radiologist did an examination on me but not a dre thank goodness. He said I was burned as he wanted. I think my 1st dre was with my onc, about 2 months after treatment completed. It has gotten much better, I am 9 months post treatment. I wish you well Lori.

Tip from Homecare Nurse...Keep Flamazine Cream in Fridge...

Nice and cool when Appling to burnt butt cheeks.