Options
2»

Comments

• Weezie2010
    Weezie2010 Member Posts: 11
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Welcome
    I just wanted to say welcome to the site. As far as your decision....I think you have to do the pros and cons of each location and make your decision.

Good luck.

P

This is really helping
    you ladies are so awesome, I am beginning to quiet down a little so maybe I can listen to myself/my gut. I believe that I will find some peace once I make this decision and move forward, and I feel a lot less alone now. Hugs and Prayers.
    Weezie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    jbug said:

Weezie
    So glad you found this discussion board, so many women to love and support you as you go thru this journey. This is a great support group! As others have mentioned, you need to feel good about where you choose to have treatment and the kind of treatment. I also had lumpectomy, negative nodes ER/PR + and HER2 neg, rads and now tamoxifen. I'm military and work at the hospital where i received treatment...that being said, my home is also pretty far out of town, so i would likely have had to drive an hour for treatment anyway..I would have opted for the drive anyway, if i was comfortable w/the docs/treatment center. There are women who've posted that they were not happy w/their oncs and found other providers even after they'd started treatment.

Take your time and get all data you can about what they want to treat you with...though we are anxious to make treatment decisions right away, the reality is it isn't an emergency...you have time...time to make the decisions you feel are right for yourself.

Blessings...
    Julie

Making decisions inre to our
    Making decisions inre to our treatment is for one main goal, to rid our bodies of the beast so that we can live a full and healthy life. You will know what is best for you. Listen to your doctors and make an informed decision that is right for you. Good luck!

Sue :)