It's Been a Humbling Mornin'

Options
2»

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    You ALL Made Me Smile...
    Good mornin' - oh my, it's nearly afternoon!

I slept in late today - when I woke up, I went over to check in to see what's happenin' and saw some more replies, so I did not want to forget about you and sat down here to reply. You guys made me smile this mornin' - it feels good, I'd almost forgotten. The sun is shinin' in Texas, weather supposed to be good...I better get to it, but first...

FFML:
    You and I have talked alot during our time here. I've come to know you in so many ways and have been so impressed with you, how you handle things, how you take charge, and your beautiful spirit. You have so much strength and tenacity and love in your heart - your husband is a lucky man and you can tell him I said so. I am thinking back now on a conversation we had around Christmas and all of the wonderful things that you said...honestly, they are some of the most moving words I've ever heard before. I treasure the card that you sent me. Your words this morning on how I was an example to you touched me deeply - that you think of me in such terms is indeed humbling. I am forever grateful and treasure our friendship. One day our paths will cross, but until that day, I will always be there in spirit and vice versa. I "bow" to you this morning with respect.

And...I have another surpise for you:
    祝你好运! (Best Wishes)
    你是我的好朋友 "ni shi wo de hao peng you" (You are my Good Friend)

Sheri22:
    I'm so glad to see you back on the board. Your kind words and support can always be counted on. Thank you for all that you said. I will keep you updated on how things go...thank you for your concern. I hope it's "nothing" either and we will just wait it out. I'm so glad we can all come here and talk - it makes the world a little bit smaller, you know?

Ann2008:
    A wonderful and thoughtful post from you as well. When I post, something comes over me and my spirit is somehow set free - the words begin rolling out quicker than I can type them. I'm grateful for this forum to allow me the ability to express and articulate my thoughts - I'm even more grateful that there are folks out there that read them, appreciate them, and then write back. That's a magical experience for me - and one that keeps me writin'. I will keep you updated on how things go with "my patient." And it is hard to stay away from helping folks who are afflicted - "paying it forward" is a life's lesson and should be one of the Golden Rules. It does make livin' worthwhile though. Thank you so much for posting!

Lizzy:
    My Carolina Sunshine! Just seeing your picture brightens my day. Love all of you too!

Well, I'm off to check on Harley and get a rollin' on this gift of a day. I'll be back before you know it - thanks again everyone for taking your time to read and respond! I'll see you on the flip-flop :)

-Craig
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

You ALL Made Me Smile...
    Good mornin' - oh my, it's nearly afternoon!

I slept in late today - when I woke up, I went over to check in to see what's happenin' and saw some more replies, so I did not want to forget about you and sat down here to reply. You guys made me smile this mornin' - it feels good, I'd almost forgotten. The sun is shinin' in Texas, weather supposed to be good...I better get to it, but first...

FFML:
    You and I have talked alot during our time here. I've come to know you in so many ways and have been so impressed with you, how you handle things, how you take charge, and your beautiful spirit. You have so much strength and tenacity and love in your heart - your husband is a lucky man and you can tell him I said so. I am thinking back now on a conversation we had around Christmas and all of the wonderful things that you said...honestly, they are some of the most moving words I've ever heard before. I treasure the card that you sent me. Your words this morning on how I was an example to you touched me deeply - that you think of me in such terms is indeed humbling. I am forever grateful and treasure our friendship. One day our paths will cross, but until that day, I will always be there in spirit and vice versa. I "bow" to you this morning with respect.

And...I have another surpise for you:
    祝你好运! (Best Wishes)
    你是我的好朋友 "ni shi wo de hao peng you" (You are my Good Friend)

Sheri22:
    I'm so glad to see you back on the board. Your kind words and support can always be counted on. Thank you for all that you said. I will keep you updated on how things go...thank you for your concern. I hope it's "nothing" either and we will just wait it out. I'm so glad we can all come here and talk - it makes the world a little bit smaller, you know?

Ann2008:
    A wonderful and thoughtful post from you as well. When I post, something comes over me and my spirit is somehow set free - the words begin rolling out quicker than I can type them. I'm grateful for this forum to allow me the ability to express and articulate my thoughts - I'm even more grateful that there are folks out there that read them, appreciate them, and then write back. That's a magical experience for me - and one that keeps me writin'. I will keep you updated on how things go with "my patient." And it is hard to stay away from helping folks who are afflicted - "paying it forward" is a life's lesson and should be one of the Golden Rules. It does make livin' worthwhile though. Thank you so much for posting!

Lizzy:
    My Carolina Sunshine! Just seeing your picture brightens my day. Love all of you too!

Well, I'm off to check on Harley and get a rollin' on this gift of a day. I'll be back before you know it - thanks again everyone for taking your time to read and respond! I'll see you on the flip-flop :)

-Craig

Sorry I'm Late!
    I had internet shut off last week, and just catching up abit with a few posts, and saw this, because Craigs is always special, and just reading this brought tears to my eyes thinking of this poor young man and what he may go through and just picturing Craig as his "go to" man, it's completely amazing, and wonderful to have that connection with someone who may be going through what you're going through in person! and not just on a board, but someone you know personally, and to think of maybe even holding his hand through it, is something he may need eventually, and he's someone who is looking up to you enough to come too.

I can picture you Craig, talking to him, and soothing him, and eventually letting him know he'll be ok! hopefully this young man is ok, and I look forward to eventually hearing more about him, and keep us updated with how his condition is, and I know you'll be there helping him through this, I know I'd be if someone came to talk to me about cancer, I'd be there with them, every step of the way! it is definitely humbling when someone is seeking advice and help who is afraid, yet know, they sure came to the right person for it! I'm so proud of you being that man, he sure will need you, should he have this horrible disease! and I know how much you will be there for him, as you are for us :)

Hugsss to the Lion,
    ~Chicky
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    Shayenne said:

Sorry I'm Late!
    I had internet shut off last week, and just catching up abit with a few posts, and saw this, because Craigs is always special, and just reading this brought tears to my eyes thinking of this poor young man and what he may go through and just picturing Craig as his "go to" man, it's completely amazing, and wonderful to have that connection with someone who may be going through what you're going through in person! and not just on a board, but someone you know personally, and to think of maybe even holding his hand through it, is something he may need eventually, and he's someone who is looking up to you enough to come too.

I can picture you Craig, talking to him, and soothing him, and eventually letting him know he'll be ok! hopefully this young man is ok, and I look forward to eventually hearing more about him, and keep us updated with how his condition is, and I know you'll be there helping him through this, I know I'd be if someone came to talk to me about cancer, I'd be there with them, every step of the way! it is definitely humbling when someone is seeking advice and help who is afraid, yet know, they sure came to the right person for it! I'm so proud of you being that man, he sure will need you, should he have this horrible disease! and I know how much you will be there for him, as you are for us :)

Hugsss to the Lion,
    ~Chicky

My Chicky :)
    Anytime's a good time for you, Darlin' :)

I've missed you!!!

Smilin' ear to ear seeing your picture :)

Thanks for digging and finding this post - your words are always so touching and sweet. I'm so glad to hear from you. Things have been somewhat hectic at "HarleyWorld."

Glad you are back up and running and making your rounds :)

We must talk and soon...

Your Lion ((Chicky))
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Options
    Sundanceh said:

My Chicky :)
    Anytime's a good time for you, Darlin' :)

I've missed you!!!

Smilin' ear to ear seeing your picture :)

Thanks for digging and finding this post - your words are always so touching and sweet. I'm so glad to hear from you. Things have been somewhat hectic at "HarleyWorld."

Glad you are back up and running and making your rounds :)

We must talk and soon...

Your Lion ((Chicky))

Yes!
    My phone is turned back on as well LOL...

I definitely want to hear more about Harley! I'll tell you about our little tiny "Romy" as well,...darn, I still need to get that pic of her up here. She's so cute!!

Hoping to hear from you soon! my daughter is in the county spelling bee tonight...she's won before, but the words seem harder this year, so tonight we'll see if she'll win again!

Talk to you soon!

Hugsss!
    Your Chicky!