NATLY... you're back!

Options
Marlene_K
Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So you tried to slip back??? I was going to PM you but thought we should share it on the board... HOW WAS YOUR TRIP? How many times did you pinch those cute, chubby cheeks for me?

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Welcome Home
    Natly! Do tell....how was your trip? How are you feeling? When will you be posting the photos?
    I would ask you 17 more, but can't think of anything. :-)
    ♥ Cat
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Oh Girls thank you for
    Oh Girls thank you for asking. We had a wonderful trip. It was great having Brooke get to know us again. We hadnt seen her since Christmas. She is a love.

Her party was at the Little Gym with several of her little friends. They were all absolutely adorable. I think I enjoyed the party more than the little ones. It was so heart warming to see them crawling, jumping around, laughing and simply enjoying everything. Brooke hugged her little friends as they arrived. Who knows, she may be a future gymnast because she really likes the gym and all the physical activity.

I got to feed her breakfast every morning, helped bathe her, changed a few diapers, squeeze her, pinch her cheeks and just kiss and love her. We read books, played with her little toys, danced, and simply had a wonderful time with Brooke, Matt (my son) and Becki (my daughter in law). Becki's parents also traveled from S. Florida to be there for Brooke's first birthday. It was a wonderful time and a great escape from BC. If I werent bald and not wearing my wig there would have been no reminder. I did take some naps, but must admit the fun time with that little angel shielded a lot of my fatigue.

I'll try to get some photos posted. Need to figure out how to load from the digital camera. If I have trouble with the camera, I'll copy and paste some of the photos off facebook.

We arived home late Tuesday evening.
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    natly15 said:

Oh Girls thank you for
    Oh Girls thank you for asking. We had a wonderful trip. It was great having Brooke get to know us again. We hadnt seen her since Christmas. She is a love.

Her party was at the Little Gym with several of her little friends. They were all absolutely adorable. I think I enjoyed the party more than the little ones. It was so heart warming to see them crawling, jumping around, laughing and simply enjoying everything. Brooke hugged her little friends as they arrived. Who knows, she may be a future gymnast because she really likes the gym and all the physical activity.

I got to feed her breakfast every morning, helped bathe her, changed a few diapers, squeeze her, pinch her cheeks and just kiss and love her. We read books, played with her little toys, danced, and simply had a wonderful time with Brooke, Matt (my son) and Becki (my daughter in law). Becki's parents also traveled from S. Florida to be there for Brooke's first birthday. It was a wonderful time and a great escape from BC. If I werent bald and not wearing my wig there would have been no reminder. I did take some naps, but must admit the fun time with that little angel shielded a lot of my fatigue.

I'll try to get some photos posted. Need to figure out how to load from the digital camera. If I have trouble with the camera, I'll copy and paste some of the photos off facebook.

Fantastic
    Welcome home. I am glad you took the trip. Having fun does take your mind off of everything, doesn't it?

P
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Fantastic
    Welcome home. I am glad you took the trip. Having fun does take your mind off of everything, doesn't it?

P

Great news
    Natly,
    I am glad that you had such a wonderful time with your family and much needed escape. Thank you for sharing.
    Please take care of yourself.
    New Flower
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Great news
    Natly,
    I am glad that you had such a wonderful time with your family and much needed escape. Thank you for sharing.
    Please take care of yourself.
    New Flower

Welcome back Natly!
    Welcome back Natly! It is so good to see you posting!

Sounds like a great party with your granddaughter Brooke! What fun!

Yes, get those pics posted so that we can enjoy the party and your family too!

Sue :)
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    natly15 said:

Oh Girls thank you for

Hi Natly
    I'm glad you had a great time. Glad you're back. I know what you mean about the wig being a reminder. I can't wait to ditch it. Can't wait to see your pictures.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Fantastic

P

Hope you had a great time!
    Hope you had a great time! Looking forward to pics of the grandkids!

Hugs, Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi Natly
    I'm glad you had a great time. Glad you're back. I know what you mean about the wig being a reminder. I can't wait to ditch it. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Glad to see you back! What
    Glad to see you back! What a wonderful time you had! Share your pics when you can!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Glad to see you back! What
    Glad to see you back! What a wonderful time you had! Share your pics when you can!

Loved reading about the
    Loved reading about the party! Welcome home Natly!

Hugs, Megan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Oh Girls thank you for

Am so glad...
    You made the trip, and enjoyed it thoroughly!

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Am so glad...
    You made the trip, and enjoyed it thoroughly!

Kind regards, Susan

So happy that you got to
    So happy that you got to make your trip, had a great time, and, now you are home!

Welcome back!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

So happy that you got to
    So happy that you got to make your trip, had a great time, and, now you are home!

Welcome back!

Just want to welcome you
    Just want to welcome you back too!