Having hysterectomy tomorrow

Options

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

Wishing you positive
    Wishing you positive thoughts and a wonderful recovery. You are a beautiful young woman with many happy years ahead for you and your family.

Your short hair looks sooo cute. I cant wait to get some of mine back. :)

Sending you positive
    Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers!

Hugs, Debby
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi Pitt. Sending positive
    Hi Pitt. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your recovery is fast and you will be feeling better soon. Take care. Marilyn
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    DebbyM said:

Sending you positive
    Sending you positive thoughts and lots of prayers!

Hugs, Debby

You're very wise.
    Hi Debby,

I just posted about my friend who just heard that she has uterine cancer after only 8 months on tamoxifen. Better safe than sorry.

Roseann
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Pitt
    Hope your surgery went well & you'll be resting at home soon. Then you can put this all behind you & move forward to a happy healthy new you!
    Hugz,
    Cathy
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Have been thinking of you Pitt
    Hoping everything went smoothly today and you're home recuperating very soon.

Let us know how you're feeling whenever you feel up to it!

((((Healing Hugs))))

Cindy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Have been thinking of you Pitt
    Hoping everything went smoothly today and you're home recuperating very soon.

Let us know how you're feeling whenever you feel up to it!

((((Healing Hugs))))

Cindy

thinking of you today!

thinking of you today!
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Prayers and positive thoughts
    for you, Pitt. Post when you can, sweetie. I think we all hold our collective breath when one of us is facing surgery, a big test, etc.

Speedy recovery and, of course,

Hugs,

Sue
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Pitt
    Hope the surgery went well and you are on your way to a speedy recovery. Let us know how you are doing when you can.

P
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

thinking of you today!

thinking of you today!

Thinking and praying for you
    Thinking and praying for you Pitt!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi Pitt
    I wish you smooth sailing through this surgery.
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi Pitt
    I wish you smooth sailing through this surgery.

Hi gang! Thanks so much for your prayers. I told all of the nurses at the hospital about you...my friends who have been holding my hand all the way through this journey. My hysterectomy was, in honor of Chen, HYSTERICAL!!! Just kidding. I'm so doped up on meds right now, I really should go take a nap. The doc did it laproscopically and I highly recommend this process over the traditional method. The poor girl in the bed next to mine was in the hospital for a week. I was in and out within a day and one half. So now, I am home and getting stronger each minute. I'll post again when I"m less medicated. I'm not sure how much sense this note is actually going to make. I just wanted you to know that I am home and recovering. So that's the last of my surgery/treatments. From here on out it is a pill a day and tests periodically. Moving forward... Sweet dreams! Pitt
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    pitt said:

Hi gang! Thanks so much for your prayers. I told all of the nurses at the hospital about you...my friends who have been holding my hand all the way through this journey. My hysterectomy was, in honor of Chen, HYSTERICAL!!! Just kidding. I'm so doped up on meds right now, I really should go take a nap. The doc did it laproscopically and I highly recommend this process over the traditional method. The poor girl in the bed next to mine was in the hospital for a week. I was in and out within a day and one half. So now, I am home and getting stronger each minute. I'll post again when I"m less medicated. I'm not sure how much sense this note is actually going to make. I just wanted you to know that I am home and recovering. So that's the last of my surgery/treatments. From here on out it is a pill a day and tests periodically. Moving forward... Sweet dreams! Pitt

What a relief that must be, Pitt! I'm so happy for you and all at the beginning of a wonderful new season. mmmmmm, I just took a deep sigh as a reflection of how great that must feel. You've been through so much and you deserve nothing but great things from hereon out.

Wishing you the best, Pitt, now & always!

Big hugs, Mar
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Options
    Pitt
    I'll be keeping you in prayers and I know things will go well for you! Hugs, Diane
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    chickad52 said:

Pitt
    I'll be keeping you in prayers and I know things will go well for you! Hugs, Diane

Hey Pitt,
    Glad everything went so well and you've got lots of those good drugs! Feel better soon.

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    pitt said:

Pitt
    So happy it went well.

Pitt

So happy it went well. I think it is great that they did this laproscopically. Just remember do not lift anything remotely heavy, don't vacuum, just take it easy. Glad you are moving forward. Use your meds when you need them and pleasant dreams.
    Stef
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    pitt said:

Happy to hear all went well!
    It's good to hear from you Pit an I am thrilled they could do it laproscopically I was not a candidate for that way so its fabulous that you were YEAH! By the way your note made plenty of sense, hope you are resting well and will be feeling great soon.

Hugs,

RE
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Options
    pitt said:

Good to see your post=op
    Good to see your post=op post! Sounds like all went well and you are recovering. Take it easy and regain your strength. God Bless....

Julie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    fauxma said:

Pitt
    So happy it went well.

Pitt

So happy it went well. I think it is great that they did this laproscopically. Just remember do not lift anything remotely heavy, don't vacuum, just take it easy. Glad you are moving forward. Use your meds when you need them and pleasant dreams.
    Stef

Happy that your surgery went
    Happy that your surgery went well for you! Take it easy and hoping you recover swiftly!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Hi pitt
    Hope you're doing better and the pain medicine is working. I'm taking vicadin and it sure helps. I seem to hurt more when laying down. Yesterday I took off the bandages and looked at the incisions and washed, it made me feel better finally seeing it. It's not as bad as I thought. Hope you're feeling ok.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    laurissa said:

Hi pitt
    Hope you're doing better and the pain medicine is working. I'm taking vicadin and it sure helps. I seem to hurt more when laying down. Yesterday I took off the bandages and looked at the incisions and washed, it made me feel better finally seeing it. It's not as bad as I thought. Hope you're feeling ok.

Hey amazing lady, so happy
    Hey amazing lady, so happy you are home, and recuperating. This has been a long journey and yu are such an inspiration to those of us still fighting BC. Wishing you happy, healthy, feel good days from this moment forward.