Options
2»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

You always look beautiful
    You always look beautiful bald, short or long hair! I love your new do it looks so cute on you, and I do understand those baby steps.

I'm in the process of loosing my stubble again. It is coming out like my hair did back in Oct.I'm looking forward to having my hair back, but I'll need a lot of dye because I have way too much salt and very little pepper.

Hey Pitt
    We haven't heard from you in awhile and hope that you are doing great now!

Check in when you have some time!

Sue :)
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    Options
    very cute
    and you give me hope ; ) i had long red hair, halfway down my back, took me ten years to get it that long. now i have a little bit of fuzz that just never fell out. i had my last chemo last week, so am really looking forward to having my hair start to grow again. still have eyebrows, but no lashes. totally notice everyone's lashes now! but i have patience and one day i will have lashes.

i hate my wig - and it gives me a headache so i only wear it to work (elementary school) and to church. on good friday, it was so nice i decided not to wear the wig to church. i have gone to my onc appt and grocery shopping today without the wig. doesn't bother me at all (which is a total surprise to me) - but i felt bad for the little girl at the grocery store today that said - mommy that lady has no hair. i didn't hear what the mom responded but the little girl then said, but mommy, she is wearing earrings. i certainly didn't want to traumatize any children, but it is so freeing to go out with my bare head!
  • rene9
    rene9 Member Posts: 214
    Options
    heidijez said:

very cute
    and you give me hope ; ) i had long red hair, halfway down my back, took me ten years to get it that long. now i have a little bit of fuzz that just never fell out. i had my last chemo last week, so am really looking forward to having my hair start to grow again. still have eyebrows, but no lashes. totally notice everyone's lashes now! but i have patience and one day i will have lashes.

i hate my wig - and it gives me a headache so i only wear it to work (elementary school) and to church. on good friday, it was so nice i decided not to wear the wig to church. i have gone to my onc appt and grocery shopping today without the wig. doesn't bother me at all (which is a total surprise to me) - but i felt bad for the little girl at the grocery store today that said - mommy that lady has no hair. i didn't hear what the mom responded but the little girl then said, but mommy, she is wearing earrings. i certainly didn't want to traumatize any children, but it is so freeing to go out with my bare head!

Cute!
    Pitt, I just looked at your 3 month picture and it was very cute! I have one more treatment on may 7th so when mine looks like that...so long wigs!

rene9
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    rene9 said:

Cute!
    Pitt, I just looked at your 3 month picture and it was very cute! I have one more treatment on may 7th so when mine looks like that...so long wigs!

rene9

Pitt any updates?

Pitt any updates?