Canada vs USA: The Sequel!!

Options
robinvan
robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Live from Vancouver.

OKAY Hockey Fans! The stage is set for the Men's Hockey Final between Team Canada and Team USA. Going for GOLD! Canada has fought back from its humiliating defeat at the hands of Team USA with wins against Germany, Russia, and Slovakia. Team USA has been the most consistant winner in the games so far and advances to the finals undefeated after beating Finland in the semi's.

In Woman's hockey it was Canada over Team USA. What a game!

The puck is dropped at 12:15PM PST here in Vancouver. That's 3:15PM for you all on the East Coast.

So... put your shovels away, forget cancer, let's play hockey!

Rob; in Vancouver

PS The Winter Olympics are almost over, Spring is coming... Really!

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Let's Get Ready To Rumble....
    Usually I don't watch much hockey but it
    Should be a great game.
    As always, may the best team win
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Whoever wins.. Canada sure did a good job
    Rob.. Whoever wins today Canada should be proud on how well they did on putting on these games. With the lack of snow and all the problems Canada came through for the world and put on what might go down in history as the best games ever! Now what that said.. We're gonna kick your Canadian butts today!!

P.S. Can you get me a seat on a bobsled run? WHAT A RUSH!!

Lov ya
    Brooks
  • robinvan
    Options

Whoever wins.. Canada sure did a good job
    Rob.. Whoever wins today Canada should be proud on how well they did on putting on these games. With the lack of snow and all the problems Canada came through for the world and put on what might go down in history as the best games ever! Now what that said.. We're gonna kick your Canadian butts today!!

P.S. Can you get me a seat on a bobsled run? WHAT A RUSH!!

Lov ya
    Brooks

Gotta Love that "Night Train"!
    The US 4-Man Bobsled team is the fastest thing on ice!! AWESOME!

Rob
  • robinvan
    Options
    PhillieG said:

Let's Get Ready To Rumble....
    Usually I don't watch much hockey but it
    Should be a great game.
    As always, may the best team win

Me Neither...
    Pam and I don't watch much either. We've caught the Olympic fever this year though!
    Indeed... may the best team win!

This is a good day to have dual citizenship! I can't lose!

Rob; in Vancouver
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    excited for the game
    Beer is in the fridge chilling, can't wait for the game. I think it is good for hockey to have USA vs Canada in the final. Go USA! Somewhere Herb Brooks is smiling. :)
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    excited for the game
    Beer is in the fridge chilling, can't wait for the game. I think it is good for hockey to have USA vs Canada in the final. Go USA! Somewhere Herb Brooks is smiling. :)
  • robinvan
    Options

excited for the game

What a game!
    Hockey at its finest. Two well matched teams, very few penalties, thrilling to the last!

Rob; in Vancouver