If you are interested

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Okay a bit off subject but I posted new pix of my grand kids, they make me smile so I thought they might make you smile. You can check them out on my page under RE and expressions or in the expressions page. Oh yeah posted a cool pic of some storm clouds we had today also. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

RE

Comments

• canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Options
    Thanks for the morning
    Thanks for the morning smile, Re. Loved the pictures!

Hugs,
    Marcy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Lovely, lovely
    Lovely, lovely grandchildren. Boy, Ava is sure getting big now. I love to look at the pictures of the grandchildren and to share my pictures also. Aren't grandchildren just the best?
    Stef
  • RE
    Options
    canoegirl said:

Thanks for the morning
    Thanks for the morning smile, Re. Loved the pictures!

Hugs,
    Marcy

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    The pleasure is all mine, we should all smile as much as possible.

Hugs,

RE
  • RE
    Options
    fauxma said:

Lovely, lovely
    Lovely, lovely grandchildren. Boy, Ava is sure getting big now. I love to look at the pictures of the grandchildren and to share my pictures also. Aren't grandchildren just the best?
    Stef

I agree!
    Yes Stef grandchildren are most certainly the best. I too enjoy seeing the ones you post, the little munchkins just lift my spirits. Ava is finally looking like a little girl rather than an infant, it took awhile but she is tiny and what gal doesn't want to be tiny.

Try to to stay dry today, just had a huge cloud burst pass us and its headed your way. Take care!

RE
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    RE said:

I agree!
    Yes Stef grandchildren are most certainly the best. I too enjoy seeing the ones you post, the little munchkins just lift my spirits. Ava is finally looking like a little girl rather than an infant, it took awhile but she is tiny and what gal doesn't want to be tiny.

Try to to stay dry today, just had a huge cloud burst pass us and its headed your way. Take care!

RE

Thank you for smiling
    Re thank you for sharing with us your little angels' photo.
    Thank you for your wisdom and being a great inspiration for this board.
    New Flower
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    RE said:

I agree!

RE

Thanks for the smiles, RE.
    Thanks for the smiles, RE. You are both beautiful! xoxoxox Lynn