DreamDove: doesn't seem like I've seen you around for awhile. Miss you!

lindaprocopio
lindaprocopio Member Posts: 1,980
edited March 2014 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Have I just missed DreamDove's posts? I saw an old post from her on a thread, and then thought it's been awhile since I saw her post here. She's such a sweetie, someone I have always admired for her fighting spirit. I thought I'd just give a 'shout out' and say 'hey, girl!' Anyone with any news on this teal warrior? If I've just missed your posts, well, at least you know you've been missed. ha!

Comments

• nancy591
    nancy591 Member Posts: 1,027 Member
    older posts
    I find it kind of scary to scroll back and see unfamiliar names. People who at one point posted frequently. Sometimes I try to search and see if they became ill. I never had success though.
  • leesag
    leesag Member Posts: 621 Member
    nancy591 said:

older posts
    I find it kind of scary to scroll back and see unfamiliar names. People who at one point posted frequently. Sometimes I try to search and see if they became ill. I never had success though.

older posts
    I know what you mean Nancy. I have decided to think positively, they no longer post here because they are dancing with NED and no longer need this forum.

:)
  • LPack
    LPack Member Posts: 645
    DreamDove
    Linda,

I just assumed she is still in remission. Her last post was 2009. But it looks like her picture is newer since she last posted.

But what do I know? I have chemo brain. ☺ ☺

Have a great weekend.

Love,
    Libby