Options
2»

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

TJ My Friend
    I am so sorry that you have another worry. I know the VA is a pain, but we both know that you will get good care ( once they get started ). You are in my prayers, now and always.
    Kathy

TJ
    I'll be sending positive thoughts your way....in the meantime, please try to focus on the fact that this may just be your body's way of telling you to take extra good care of yourself right now. Let us know when you have what I know will turn out to be reassuring news.

Traci
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Wishing you peace of mind!
    You've been reassured by so many that this may be nothing at all, and I am saying a prayer that this will be the case. It seems that for the rest of our lives if ever our body does anything out of the ordinary, we will all think it must be cancer :( I'm looking forward to your post that tells us that it's not!

Hugs, Mar
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

Wishing you peace of mind!
    You've been reassured by so many that this may be nothing at all, and I am saying a prayer that this will be the case. It seems that for the rest of our lives if ever our body does anything out of the ordinary, we will all think it must be cancer :( I'm looking forward to your post that tells us that it's not!

Hugs, Mar

sending extra prayers
    your way. I just had my first mammogram since I was dx and know that feeling. Then the waiting seems so long! Take care of yourself and try to stay positive - I'm sending all my best to you!
    Jenny
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    so sorry TJ
    that has to be really frustrating. I will add an extra special prayer just for you!
    ...and keep us posted.
    Cat
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    SURROUNDING YOU WITH HUGS
    Ahhhh TJ I am so sorry this is happening to you, I know that your mind is racing to the nasty C word but it could just be your body having other issues that can be much easier to take care of. I know my best friend had a very similar problem and had to have a few simple procedures and start taking meds that helped to get things under control. You are for sure in my prayers, please keep us posted and keep yourself hydrated.

Hugs,

RE
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Ahhhh TJ I am so sorry this is happening to you, I know that your mind is racing to the nasty C word but it could just be your body having other issues that can be much easier to take care of. I know my best friend had a very similar problem and had to have a few simple procedures and start taking meds that helped to get things under control. You are for sure in my prayers, please keep us posted and keep yourself hydrated.

Hugs,

RE

Sorry Tj. Sending you
    Sorry Tj. Sending you prayers and positive thoughts. Let us know about your tests.

Leeza
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs,

RE

Positive thoughts
    Sending your way. You are a the person who makes us smile and have fun. I am wishing you to feel better and hope that this period ends as a regular event. Praying that it will be over and you have a nice weekend.
    New Flower
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options

Positive thoughts
    Sending your way. You are a the person who makes us smile and have fun. I am wishing you to feel better and hope that this period ends as a regular event. Praying that it will be over and you have a nice weekend.
    New Flower

Thank you
    Dear Sister
    Thank you so much for your suport, it really does mean a great deal. I will post somthing regarding what is going on as soon as I get information. In the mean time I will be in the shadows.
    all my love
    tj
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Thank you
    Dear Sister
    Thank you so much for your suport, it really does mean a great deal. I will post somthing regarding what is going on as soon as I get information. In the mean time I will be in the shadows.
    all my love
    tj

Well.......
    As you creep through those shadows, the footsteps you hear behind you, will be all of us. We are there for you, kiddo, no matter what!

Please keep us updated....

Love ya!

CR
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Options
    TJ, Praying that everything
    TJ, Praying that everything is fine and that you don't have to wait a long time to find out. Glad to hear you have someone wonderful by your side and the fact that she laughs at your tantrums is fantastic!
    Keep us posted.
    Hugs,
    Marcy
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

TJ
    I'll be sending positive thoughts your way....in the meantime, please try to focus on the fact that this may just be your body's way of telling you to take extra good care of yourself right now. Let us know when you have what I know will turn out to be reassuring news.

Traci

You got my prayers Tj!

You got my prayers Tj!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    t j
    Tj. Sending you prayers hang in there i am with you all the way,
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    tj
    tj wishing you the best everything will work out for the best it might just be a side effect from the meds...praying for you...girl power
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    RE said:

Hugs,

RE

Praying for you tj
    So sorry Tj. Sending you prayers and hope!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options

tj
    tj wishing you the best everything will work out for the best it might just be a side effect from the meds...praying for you...girl power

Hang in there, TJ. We will
    Hang in there, TJ. We will all be waiting to hear the outcome of your visit with the doctor. In the meantime, prayers are coming your way from so many places. You are in our thoughts. Hugs, Judy