Options
    happy
    happy she is good
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    chenheart said:

Well, that's just like me~ I
    Well, that's just like me~ I did join FB and still have no idea why! I don't know how to filter through things, and I simply feel inundated when I go there...so within 90 seconds, I have backed out again! And then I get Friend requests from random ppl I don't know~ie "I am a neighbor of your sisters in Washington". I am like...WHAT? Why would I say yes to that???

So, you are not alone not being FB kinda gal! I am so out of the loop that Reggie got me an iPod 2 years ago, loaded it with all of my favorite music, and I have never used it ~not even once! It is in the original box, in my nightstand drawer. Well, that isn't true; I did put the earbuds in and smile when he gave it to me, But nope~ iPod isn't me either! Although I love classic rock, I am a radio person~ I love to hear the banter and the info on who was in what band when, etc.

My psyche is stuck in the 60's!And I'm not apologizing for it! LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Glad to hear that the daft
    Glad to hear that the daft sod Tasha is ok! Thanks for the update on her!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options

happy
    happy she is good

Glad she is doing well...
    I'm with the no 'face book sisters' - I've tried but can't keep track - and it's hard to believe that many people really know me?????
    anyway, glad Tasha is doing OK .. and I hope she got the card
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Mama G said:

What's daft sods?
    I'm out of the loop here. BUT I am glad she's doing well!

Mama, dafts sods is
    Mama, dafts sods is something Tasha used all of the time. She is English, I think, and that means something over there, but, I forget now. I will try and find out, or, maybe someone else on here knows. I should google it, but, maybe Tasha just made it up. LOL

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

edited later I googled daft sod and it had several meanings. One was stupid person, but, I don't think that was the meaning here. Or, I hope not LOL
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Marcia
    you will find lots of stuff to entertain you on facebook....and us!!!
    Cat

FB is entertaining! lol
    Especially lately, it has been a lot of fun. I am really enjoying seeing all of you on there and talking and laughing and sharing the Farmville experience. So happy that I joined!

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>