Options
2»

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    survives said:

Mammophobia
    I'm sure there's a better word, but that's what I call it. I also had a unilateral nearly 4 years ago now, and so far, NOTHING has been done to the "empty" side. I am thinking that when I finish Femara, I may get an ultrsound on that side. Don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no. My pcp has said that she will do any scan I wish for. Gotta love her!

By now, the deed has been done, and you are a little more at ease. Here's hoping for good results!

Jennifer

Jenny
    I was thinking about you today. How did it go? I hope everything is going well.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • jennN
    jennN Member Posts: 40
    Options
    mammogram
    Jenny,

I just had my first mammogram after treatment this week as well. It was very stressful. I was anxious too. Everything was fine though...and I asked to have the doctor palpitate on the mastectomy side...even though my onc. does it too. I guess it just made me feel better to have another set of hands checking.

Let me know how things went.

Jenn
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    dctimmons said:

Take a deep breath ...
    and relax. All will be OK. You've made it this far, conquering so many other first's. You are strong and can handle this.

Sending you many hugs and prayers. I'll be watching for your update.

Sending you prayers and lots
    Sending you prayers and lots of good thoughts!

Hugs, Debby
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Jenny
    I was thinking about you today. How did it go? I hope everything is going well.
    Hugs,
    New Flower

Praying for you too Jenny.
    Praying for you too Jenny. Let us know your results.

Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Alison829 said:

Prayers
    Sending prayers your way. I hope all goes well for you tomorrow :)

Praying for you
    Praying for you Jenny!

Lex♥