I sent a card to our Tasha! Keep your fingers crossed!

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just want to tell you that I did send a card to our Turquoise One, who is sorely missed here on the boards. I recall Meena saying Tasha may have moved, please cross your collective fingers that she filled out a change of address form.

I found a really cute "Miss You" card with different sizes and shapes and colors of birds on the front and inside~ I put all of the names of those who wanted to be included with each bird, and of course a big CSN BC BOARDS MISS YOU on the inside of the card. And I drew a tiny guppy with a smile! :-)

Thanks to all of you who wanted to be part of the Missing Tasha adventure~ and especially to our sweet Stef aka Fauxma for starting the original post!

Hugs,
and of course I will let you know if I hear back~ and wouldn't it be awesome if Tasha posted in HERE????

Chen♥

Comments

• chenheart
    Options
    Bumping this up so everyone
    Bumping this up so everyone can cross their fingers~ Thank You, Sisters!!!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Bumping this up so everyone
    Bumping this up so everyone can cross their fingers~ Thank You, Sisters!!!

Thanks, Claudia!!!
    I'm crossing my fingers in hopes we hear from Tasha and also that all is well with her!!
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    I missed it
    WOW! I'm not sure how I missed that thread, but I will be watching for an update!

You are such a wonderful, kind & loving sole, Chen! God bless your heart for all that you are and all that you do!!

Love, Mar
  • chenheart
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

I missed it
    WOW! I'm not sure how I missed that thread, but I will be watching for an update!

You are such a wonderful, kind & loving sole, Chen! God bless your heart for all that you are and all that you do!!

Love, Mar

Thanks, Mar~
    I realized,

Thanks, Mar~

I realized, after Fauxma started a thread wondering where/how our Turquoise One is, that I have her mailing address from the ornament exchange!So....I sent a shout out to any and all who wanted her name on the card, and of course I added ALL of CSN BC board posters in general. I will let you know!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thanks, Mar~
    I realized,

Thanks, Mar~

I realized, after Fauxma started a thread wondering where/how our Turquoise One is, that I have her mailing address from the ornament exchange!So....I sent a shout out to any and all who wanted her name on the card, and of course I added ALL of CSN BC board posters in general. I will let you know!

Hugs,
    Chen

I missed it as well!
    I've been in such a state lately I'm not surprised. It's so kind of you to do this - I'll keep her special in my prayers - it means so very much when we reach out!
    Jennytwist
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Thanks, Mar~
    I realized,

Thanks, Mar~

Hugs,
    Chen

Thank you, Kindred Spirit...
    Am sincerely hoping that very special greeting card reaches our Julia.

Thank you, again.

Kindest regards, 12/25 xo
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options

Thank you, Kindred Spirit...
    Am sincerely hoping that very special greeting card reaches our Julia.

Thank you, again.

Kindest regards, 12/25 xo

Chen,
    You are just the

Chen,
    You are just the best.
    Stef