all done

Options
xskeetshooter
xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
all done with chemo and radation , started in july. when i first started i thought oh god this is going to take forever, but it feels like just yesterday i started,so keep you chins and hopes up everyone its not forever. now what is the question lol

Comments

• Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Very happy for you to
    Yeah! Very happy for you to be done! Now you have to find a new normal. It took me awhile to get there but I still have herceptin until Oct. so I'm not really "done" yet.
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    Wishing you peace!
    Good for you! I know exactly what you mean about this journey feeling like it would never be over. I still have to go through rads but feel like I've got the worst behind me. I guess we all hope we can find peace and somehow put this on the back burner. Congrats on being done with treatment and best wishes for a 'full' recovery!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    congrats on being all done!!
    congrats on being all done!! I have rads left, then I don't know. Best of luck on the rest of your recovery!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Congratulations! It is
    Congratulations! It is oftentimes hard to believe, when we have our initial Ca scare confirmed, that the day we finish treatment will ever arrive! Life After Cancer, with all of its possibilities, is such a wonderful thing to be looking forward to, isn't it? Enjoy! You have worked hard for this day!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Options
    chenheart said:

Congratulations! It is
    Congratulations! It is oftentimes hard to believe, when we have our initial Ca scare confirmed, that the day we finish treatment will ever arrive! Life After Cancer, with all of its possibilities, is such a wonderful thing to be looking forward to, isn't it? Enjoy! You have worked hard for this day!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

YAY!
    Good for you! Keep taking care of yourself!
    much love,
    Jenny
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Options

YAY!
    Good for you! Keep taking care of yourself!
    much love,
    Jenny

What good news! Thanks for
    What good news! Thanks for posting such a positive post, sharing what you've been thru and giving the rest of us hope that we can get there too. Rest, take care of yourself, celebrate in a special way. You deserve all the good things to come.
  • xskeetshooter
    xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
    Options
    ty all
    thanks everyone,i will keep you posted on my life journey, and keep coming back to help here too. god bless you all
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the finish of
    Congrats on the finish of chem and rads.
    Stef
  • sunny27
    sunny27 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Looking ahead
    I just want to say congrats for your recent victory! You have finished one journey and now begin a new one. What a blessing to have such wonderful sisters walk with you and now celebrate with you. In the weeks and months and years ahead you will continue to need them and they you. God bless!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    sunny27 said:

Looking ahead
    I just want to say congrats for your recent victory! You have finished one journey and now begin a new one. What a blessing to have such wonderful sisters walk with you and now celebrate with you. In the weeks and months and years ahead you will continue to need them and they you. God bless!

Congratulations
    Great accomplishment! Time to celebrate! Take care of yourself.