A LITTLE SOMETHING I POSTED ON THE EXPRESSIONS GALLERY DECIDED TO SHARE IT HERE AS WELL

Options
2»

Comments

• WJGardner_Dec2009
    Options
    Thank you so very much. I
    Thank you so very much. I found out I had breast cancer Dec 30, 2009. I figured I had just spent my last Christmas with family and friends and would be having my last New Year. I was in such despear and felt I had been given a "death sentence." Well I have since come to my senses. I have recently started chemo and so far doing well with no bad side effects. I feel lucky. I am able to go to work everyday, so far. Things could change, and I am always aware of that. I am taking each day as it comes. I have to say I feel better than I have in a long time. My husband has been a wonderful caregiver. I like the San Francisco idea just he and I, no work or thought about cancer. I live about 50 minutes away and the idea of just spending the weekend there is intriguing and I have yet to ride BART to SF, been in the area for 47 years. I have been to SF many times just think this time it will have more meaning, I too love the place. Maybe as the weather gets better.

Thank you again for your story. My heart goes out to you and your family. Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary. God Bless!

Wanda
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Just had to go and give Jeff
    Just had to go and give Jeff a kiss. Thanks RE for sharing yourself with us. xoxoxoxo Lynn

SMOOCHY SMOOCHY!
    Just wanted to say great to hear from you hope you are doing well!

Hugs,

RE
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    bjmom1 said:

thank you
    Thank you for sharing your story because right now I am going through my recurrence. And I just need hear that someone have been through this and can understand how important it is to include your care taking in helping you with the fight. Your husband sound special just like mine. I am bless to have wonderful husband as my care taker also my rock when I am weak.

Thank you, RE

Hugs~Hugs~Hugs~
    Yes BJ our caregivers our such an important part of our recovery, I am glad you have a supportive man by your side. We too are here for you!

Hugs,

RE