YOU ARE ALL JUST THE BEST

Options
RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Okay ladies saw my onco and he say's I'm in the pink and then he grinned. All is well no probs for today......YEAH!!! He will continue to see me every 4 months as he does not want to miss anything so for now ladies will you all please dance with NED for me since huring my back I cannot...however NED is such a good guy I know he will love dancing with all of you for me.

A million hugs and then some!

RE

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    I'm doing a shuffle, a hop
    I'm doing a shuffle, a hop and a skip with NED for you. Bravo sweet lady.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Ok I will dance for you.
    Ok I will dance for you. yeah love to hear good news.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Whoopee!!!!
    But, dear RE, don't you know that dancing with NED requires no physical energy at all??

As much as I would love to dance with NED on your behalf, you've earned this dance yourself, so just close your eyes and feel NED's arms gently enfold you as your pain vanishes and you are swept into the most beautiful, lifelong, dance imaginable! I'd sing an accompinament for you, but really nobody wants that ;-)

Enjoy - I'm (impatiently) waiting my turn on NED's dance card!!!

Joyfully,
    Cindy
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Options

Whoopee!!!!
    But, dear RE, don't you know that dancing with NED requires no physical energy at all??

As much as I would love to dance with NED on your behalf, you've earned this dance yourself, so just close your eyes and feel NED's arms gently enfold you as your pain vanishes and you are swept into the most beautiful, lifelong, dance imaginable! I'd sing an accompinament for you, but really nobody wants that ;-)

Joyfully,
    Cindy

YIPPEEEE!!!
    I'm so happy for you! I'll do a little dance for ya! in the pink. I like that.
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    Rock On
    That is just the best news I have heard today. Enjoy your dance and save one for me.

P
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Re,
    With NED all things are possible. But I am sure that we will all delight in joining you for this dance and many more. In NED's arms we are light as a feather and without pain so dance with him and with us as well. We will do a gentle tribal dance to celebrate being free of the beast. Happy for the good news. It's a beautiful day.
    Stef
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    Sit, wiggle your shoulders,
    Sit, wiggle your shoulders, tap your feet to the music and just know that NED is your dance partner!

Congrats to you~ of course you are In The Pink!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    YAY!
    WOO HOO!

Kindest regards, Susan xo
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Options
    YAY!
    That's so wonderful, Re! I have read your 'about me' page a number of times. You are truly a woman, a warrior, to look up to, respect, admire and aspire to. I shake my head in awe at what you've been through. Don't miss out on this dance... you've earned it!

A million hugs right back atcha! Mar
  • RE
    Options

Whoopee!!!!

Joyfully,
    Cindy

;-)
    You are right Cindy, I shall close my eyes and do the NED dance how nice of you to remind me.

RE
  • RE
    Options
    Marlene_K said:

YAY!
    That's so wonderful, Re! I have read your 'about me' page a number of times. You are truly a woman, a warrior, to look up to, respect, admire and aspire to. I shake my head in awe at what you've been through. Don't miss out on this dance... you've earned it!

A million hugs right back atcha! Mar

Thank you!
    How nice of you to say, thank you so much! I have read each of your comments and you are right sore back or not I shall dance with NED he is a wonderful partner and I am sure he will be as gentle and as kind as each of you have been to me.

RE
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Yippeee
    RE,that is awesome!Sure,we'll stand in for you and take a spin around with NED!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Great news, RE!! You so
    Great news, RE!! You so deserve your dance with NED, so I hope you danced the night away. I'm looking forward to my turn. So happy for YOU!!!
  • ms_independent
    ms_independent Member Posts: 214
    Options
    YEAH!!!!
    So happy for you! Happy dance with NED just for you!

Hugs, El
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    I can picture your dance
    I can picture your dance now, a spotlight dance. Your turn to shine with NED.

Sue
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

I can picture your dance
    I can picture your dance now, a spotlight dance. Your turn to shine with NED.

Sue

HAPPY HAPPY
    JOY JOY!! Enjoy your dance with NED you strong, wonderful lady you!
    Congrats!!!!
    Hugs - Pat
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    hurt back or not, you are dancing with NED! You will dance a very, very long dance, and we are all there with you, holding you up for as long as you need.
    Cat
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

hurt back or not, you are dancing with NED! You will dance a very, very long dance, and we are all there with you, holding you up for as long as you need.
    Cat

How Wonderful Re!
    Enjoy your cheek to cheek dance with the the most sought after guy around!

Hugs, Judy :-)