Bones

Options
2»

Comments

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Sorry for your loss Shorts,
    Sorry for your loss Shorts, my prayers are with you and the family. I have mets to bone also. It started out as breast cancer and went to this. Although the whole thing sucks we will all be fine and beat this.
    Hang in there and stay strong girl!

Babe

How is your acupuncture for
    How is your acupuncture for you Babe? I remember your posting that you were going to try it.

Angie
  • babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Angie2U said:

How is your acupuncture for
    How is your acupuncture for you Babe? I remember your posting that you were going to try it.

Angie

Thanks for asking. The
    Thanks for asking. The acupuncture is working! I'm glad i go even though it's costing me $85 a week. I also just started message therapy and that is also great. I'm gonna get past this damn pain if it's the last damn thing i do.
  • JillyB
    JillyB Member Posts: 50
    Options
    To Shortscake
    I am so sorry to hear that. Your Dr. didn't tell you if the hot spots were cancer? Or didn't even tell you if he didn't know? I will pray for you in my own way that it is NOT cancer! You said you have lung cancer too..did it all start as breast cancer? I am kinda worried about mine spreading, as it had gotten into a bunch of lymph nodes outside the local area. And had started to get into my blood vessels, which I don't get, and my surgeon or Dr. doesn't talk about it much, because I don't get how they could have gotten that out, or if they are hoping the chemo kills it. Anyway, like I said, I will pray for you.
    Jilly
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    JillyB said:

To Shortscake
    I am so sorry to hear that. Your Dr. didn't tell you if the hot spots were cancer? Or didn't even tell you if he didn't know? I will pray for you in my own way that it is NOT cancer! You said you have lung cancer too..did it all start as breast cancer? I am kinda worried about mine spreading, as it had gotten into a bunch of lymph nodes outside the local area. And had started to get into my blood vessels, which I don't get, and my surgeon or Dr. doesn't talk about it much, because I don't get how they could have gotten that out, or if they are hoping the chemo kills it. Anyway, like I said, I will pray for you.
    Jilly

Thinking of you shortscake
    Thinking of you shortscake and wondering how you are doing.

Post when you can.